#1476 2016-08-31 19:30:58

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassine
Lieu: Märchenland Hessen
Site web

Re: Parler de la V2

gothikadoll a écrit:

pour la phrase que tu n'arrives pas à traduire, je dirais "si ça ne tenait qu'à lui, il n'y aurait pas non plus de changement dans la vallée"

Yes, that's it.

The German and English sentences contain a pun / wordplay that is not too easy to understand when having troubles with the language (and sorry for answering in English - it seems better than posting funny Google translations XD).

Once you settled with a French translation you feel well with, a French mod should post the news. It would be fair I think. :)

@gothik: There will be no admin and/or staff member speaking on the forum. The game is abandoned and I'm not even sure if the boss is informed that we managed it to get some of the remaining sets from the database into the shop. The game is full of bugs and the new admin who's just a translator and no programmer can't fix them. Hence the unnamed traits.

The game is up to us only - us, the community.
We cannot change much, we can only try to get by.
The beauty contest has bugs, too. Again the new admin can't fix them 'cause the whole script is a mess.
I can give out some information - it might be wiser to discuss them on the English board and having the French people translating this information to post it here - so none of the players end up confused by the different languages. I don't want to ruin your discussion or make people angry because they don't understand me. :)

Dernière modification par shinsengumi (2016-08-31 19:32:40)

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#1477 2016-08-31 19:58:29

gothikadoll
fiche Eleveur
†Aide Maléfique†
Lieu: en Enfer

haha, don't worry shin, nobody will be mad at you if you speak un english ;)

it's sad that the only admin on PV is a translator, it seems like they don"t want to totally abandon the game but that they don't really want to resurect it. it's really weird Catitiz_PDT_20

Ouverture d'un forum d'histoires de ma composition. Si vous êtes intéressés passez donc lire ^^
vous cherchez des mâles de certaines couleurs ? venez donc ici
merci de lire les tutos ils ne sont pas là pour rien

#1478 2016-08-31 21:20:55

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassine
Lieu: Märchenland Hessen
Site web

Well, to totally shut it down they'd have to work on it. So they just ignore it...
Catitiz_PDT_25

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#1479 2016-09-01 08:03:58

Accorus25
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Catitiz_PDT_24

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr