Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-05-04 04:20:02

twiztedprincess
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Missing Traits/ Bugged Traits

I missing some traits, so far its just the Fryja Set, ill look to see if im missing anything else.

#2 2012-05-04 04:55:08

shadowace13
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: Missing Traits/ Bugged Traits

I am dealing with two accounts and every pony that was not a baby had a trait.  When I started to go through both accounts I noticed that 20 to 25 ponies on each account (I am not sure the exact amount) were missing traits.  Now, some of those ponies traits actually show as being on them when I go to look, but other ponies just did not have their traits carried over.

#3 2012-05-04 08:47:55

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

i have missing sets also.
so far only:
Freya
Thor

hope will be fixed soon Catitiz_PDT_09

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#4 2012-05-04 12:06:20

mischiefmker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have started looking,

Sets not showing up are: crow prophet, spring bride, spring groom, april sailor, ice shaman
Sets missing from ponies are: sea anemone (I had bought the hooves, tattoo and coat I believe while there was the special on)

#5 2012-05-04 15:23:53

cottoncandy3
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I am missing my Freyja and Thor set as well.  I am also missing a Freyja trait inherit of a coat on my pony, Sweetheart.  Also missing all my crow prophet sets.  (I had about 50 complete sets 3 of which were on ponies)  Spring bride and groom missing as well.  Maybe more.

Dernière modification par cottoncandy3 (2012-05-04 15:26:15)

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

#6 2012-05-04 17:09:54

xdustyrosex
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm missing the Freya and Thor set too. I also have a couple others that aren't showing up like my Elven Princess coat.

Is anyone else having an issue with certain traits clipping off pieces of the ponies? My Elven Warrior accessory clipped off one wing on the Love boy I have it on.

#7 2012-05-04 19:04:22

mommypony
fiche Eleveur
Mommy-derator

Noting which trait sets are missing/clipping/etc. is very helpful!  Thanks!  I have made a report, and will update if we discover more.  Keep up the good work!

My mod-voice is grey...stronger than steel, but gentle as a dove.
Check the forums for FAQ's, Bug Reports, new topics.

#8 2012-05-04 19:07:47

xdustyrosex
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Thanks mommypony! I'll post up in here if I see anymore issues.

Edit: Here are a couple more I found in my herd.

-April 1st Accessory - Clipped horn off my earth girl (not sure if it's supposed to)

-Mars Accessory - Totally removed the mane from my fire boy (I put a dark background on him so it's easy to see. His name is Eternal Flame)

-Innocence traits not showing (maybe called Wings of Innocence, can't read french)

-Fortune Teller coat not showing.

-Pirate Jack coat isn't showing and the hooves aren't showing up right on Celestials (one boot is behind the hoof it's supposed to cover)

-Blonde mermaid accessory - Not placing right on the ponie. It shows up in a corner.

-Astral Rooster accessory - Not placing right on the ponies. It shows up in a corner.

New missing traits:

-Egyptian tattoo (the one with the scarab beetle) is missing

-Ice Cream Mane is missing.

Dernière modification par xdustyrosex (2012-05-07 19:31:25)

#9 2012-05-04 20:26:10

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Here is a list of my traits which don't show up on ponies:

Backgrounds: Indigo Fairy, Dark Sea, Easter Chick, Brother John, Afrika, Rubis09, Princess Flower, Forbidden Hidden Library
Foreground: First prize contest, Christmas 4, Ski, Easter Chick, four Canopic Vases
Coats: Jewels, Ice Cream
Mane: Innocence, Jewels, Thor
Tattoos: Virgo, Tribal, White Tribal, Rock Crystal
Hooves: Music, Bubble, Innocence, Thor, Crow Prophet
Accessories: bow ties: black, white, indigo; Innocence, Jewels, Highlighted brown tones, Crow Prophet

If I notice other traits, I'll surely write them down ;)

#10 2012-05-05 00:19:55

twiztedprincess
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

its not really missing but there is something wrong with the elven warrior accessory, part of the wings show and pare of them don't, for Pegasus, you see the background wing and the little clip on the front one, but you don't see the front wing.

Fortune teller background is missing

Dernière modification par twiztedprincess (2012-05-05 00:23:19)

#11 2012-05-05 01:20:36

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Miss Pirate - I'm missing my BG for sure. I'll have to check about others... which is kind of hard considering these don't look the same any more.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#12 2012-05-05 03:44:13

mikazukichan
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Adding this to this thread too (since it seems to be the 'official' missing trait thread now? Not sure if this fits... but yeah lol.

Okay, so, since I can't remember the name of the set that these hooves come from, I have a picture instead >> As you can see in the picture, the hooves are quite obviously on the pony, but when I open the trait area to remove them, they seemingly don't exist.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/mikazuki_chan/butidohavehooves.jpg

So, then I went to my inventory and sorted by traits worn, hooves.... and there they were.... except they weren't. The picture is the same, but apparently it's a placeholder for the Esmeralda hooves.... which are on another pony entirely, as you can see:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/mikazuki_chan/notesmereldahooves.jpg

And here, as you can see, is the pony who is wearing the Esmeralda hooves. The hooves look correct on the pony, but the icon is of the non-removable hooves on the previous pony instead.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/mikazuki_chan/esmereldahooves.jpg

I haven't noticed any others like this yet.... but I'll be keeping an eye out for sure

#13 2012-05-05 05:29:23

barbarita09
fiche Eleveur
Membre

hi im missing some of my traits too so far im missing:

Backgrounds: flower princess, dark sea, couture (the name its how it apears in french i dont remember what was it in english), and another one i dont remember the name it was a background blue an purple with a pentragram and a kitty, making any sense?

tatoo: Tahiti tatoo

i just notice that many of the old traits are not in the store, does that means tha whe have to wait until they load all the traits or something like that?

Dernière modification par barbarita09 (2012-05-05 18:29:19)

#14 2012-05-05 13:08:07

gonise
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I'm also missing some traits, on my pony, which is called Dodec, was the glitter mane Glitter Fantom.... But suddenly he doesn't have it?! Please tell me if it will come back, because it is special for me and I really like it :(  I'm not sure if I'm missing more traits or not, but I must say that the traits doesn't look so good anymore, they are so different :(

#15 2012-05-05 17:04:05

fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have some missing traits too! For example Eclipse background. It's not in my Inventory. I want to have it back...

~ Rai
Poland

PS player, PV V1 player, now PV V2 player!

#16 2012-05-05 17:22:50

1dolphin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

the following traits are not displaying on my ponies
Recent Easter set- do not remember name but had the accessory with the bag with easter eggs I have it on my celestial pony Star Shine. Something showing as being on the pony on the trait display but it will not give the name of the traits.
Foreground halloween - before lantern halloween lantern not displaying
foreground- canopic jar before doumoutef (non of these jar foregrounds showing)
Victorian purple hat accessory
Easter chick background not displaying
Music accessory -  Shows in inventory as being on pony but doesn't display on pony or show when click on traits icon on pony
wings of innocence and mane of innocence not displaying
Background Ruby 2009

Freya and Thor completely missing not even showing on the trait bar as being there

Noctic umbra accessory - not sure if displaying properly- I thought if the trait had wings it would replace the ponies own wing I have this trait on a celestial and it did not replace the ponies own wings so the pony has two sets of wings.

Blonde mermaid trait not displaying correctly- have it on water pony and there is a mane over face and a second tail displaying,  Hooves trait not displaying correctly offset not on hooves right
Jack the pirate hooves not displaying right on celestial not only on the hooves but part of the shoe is displaying on tail
Princess accessory hooves on back not displaying right

Donkeyskin Coat no longer changes from day to night at least on Pegasus and the accessory on the earth not fully on the ponies hindquarters

Dernière modification par 1dolphin (2012-07-02 00:50:13)

#17 2012-05-05 22:40:17

tahlenwing
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I went through my ponies and this is what I've noticed.
Yellow glitter star and heart glitter manes don't show
all tribal tatoos don't show
buffallo astral forground doesn't show
brother john background doesn't show
muskateer hooves don't line up
muskateer accesorie - hat brim has a gap
flower princess acc. doesn't move with tail
nesse acc. tail doesn't fit to body, also doesn't replace tail
Earth ponies - acc. don't move with tail
jackolantern foreground doesn't show
rock crystal traits don't show
indego fairy acc. doesn't have wings
darksea background doesn't show
brown hair acc. doesn't show
Water ponies - traits and acc do no move or align with tail
sirenia traits do not line up with ponie
shiva coat doesn't show
princess acc. doesn't line up with hooves
crystal wings - doesn't remove wing decorations from pegasus
princess flower tatoo shows under bellie of pegasus
nocturnus trait wings do not remove wings of pegasus
Freya and Thor set do not show up
Michael Jackson hooves don't show up
Jack background doesn't show up.

there might be more but these are what I can notice off hand.
also in the inventory some traits show up using other traits icons.

#18 2012-05-05 23:06:10

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I am missing traits as well. I received a set for completing a task but it never showed up in my inventory. :(

- PS and V1 player -

#19 2012-05-06 05:57:36

cottoncandy3
fiche Eleveur
Membre

cottoncandy3 a écrit:

I am missing my Freyja and Thor set as well.  I am also missing a Freyja trait inherit of a coat on my pony, Sweetheart.  Also missing all my crow prophet sets.  (I had about 50 complete sets 3 of which were on ponies)  Spring bride and groom missing as well.  Maybe more.

Just noticed I am missing My Easter rabbit set...not sure of the correct name for it.  Also my first fairy gift pony is missing its coat,  Forgot what it was called but it looked a bit like a pink-purple-black fractal...I think it was magic coat. My April fish foregrounds are also gone.  My Easter chick background is gone The white elephant background , jewels coat and background, eclipse background, and Funeral Jack background is listed as on my ponies but aren't displayed.
Edit: just noticed deep sea and Africa backgrounds are missing.

Dernière modification par cottoncandy3 (2012-05-10 01:05:30)

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

#20 2012-05-06 06:21:02

kicka33
fiche Eleveur
Membre

So far I've found that my black tribal tattoo trait and magic coat trait don't display.
and I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but the donkey-skin coat no longer fades from day to night, it's stuck on day, however the brand mark still changes from a sun to a moon.

#21 2012-05-06 09:50:37

gonise
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

gonise a écrit:

I'm also missing some traits, on my pony, which is called Dodec, was the glitter mane Glitter Fantom.... But suddenly he doesn't have it?! Please tell me if it will come back, because it is special for me and I really like it :(  I'm not sure if I'm missing more traits or not, but I must say that the traits doesn't look so good anymore, they are so different :(

I just now noticed that I'm missing my Music Accessory Red Guitar. It was on my pony Emerald, but now it isn't showing up and it actually isn't on the pony :(

#22 2012-05-06 16:30:10

darkdragonlady
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I've noticed several traits that do not show when placed on a pony. Most of them are the Easter bunny traits, which on the icons in inventory seem to have changed to a fish or sailor theme, although some of the Easter Chick traits work fine. Also my pony Mintchip had an Egyptian scarab tattoo and it's not showing.

#23 2012-05-06 21:20:58

ingridskramyr
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Namarien
Site web

Oh.. Many of my traits are missing to. But not exactly missing. They turned out to "look" like an another trait in my iventory and when i put my traits on my ponies, the traits dosent exist! So that is kind of disturbing. But it will soon be fixed, i hope.

We wil one day
Venture to the stars

#24 2012-05-07 01:57:53

tahlenwing
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I've just realized the hooves for the silver and gold griffin traits do not show correctly.

#25 2012-05-07 04:03:31

karamelkat
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I would like the Dark Sea Background to show up on my ponies.  I want to remove them so I can sell off these ponies and thin my herd down.  I cannot remove these backgrounds until they show up on the ponies.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr