Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2016-04-05 12:14:15

pangaloredana
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Is this game going away?

This is starting to become ridiculous.
Why aren't they taking a decision ?
Either sell PV to a gaming company that can bring this game back to life or either close it forever.I,like you all wish to see this game blooming,but if no one has interest to do something, then I think closing it would be the best decision.
Sorry some of you may not agree,but this is just my opinion.

#27 2016-04-05 20:11:57

midcity
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Well, jmho, but I hope they don't close it. While I am disappointed that nothing is going on right now, that could change in the future. I like to breed my ponies (working on misties) and trait them. While there aren't any actual new traits there are a lot of "new to me" traits because I left for about a year. The beauty contest can be interesting as well.
If the game is still online, there is hope for the future and the previous company put a lot of effort into it, so it can be brought back. If they just take it down, there is no way it can make money for the new company.
My 2Cents. :)   Chris

#28 2016-04-06 15:53:39

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Pangaloredana, it didn't even come to my mind that another company could buy PV, but it's at least a spark of hope! Thanks for mentioning that. Would it be possible to find, let's say, a few companies and write an e-mail or something? Or am I just being desperate? :(

#29 2016-04-06 21:22:08

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

How about...

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/7d24bf-1459969995.jpg

Just kiddin' ^.^

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#30 2016-04-07 21:53:55

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Problem with "selling" is the fact that the game ran too long and don't have much paying players. So the buying price plus the investment to bring it back to life plus the advertisment is very high. So it would be a very risky investment. Altho, i was wondering for a very long time, if curent owner wanted to sell PV what would be the price for the game? Catitiz_PDT_03

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#31 2016-04-23 19:43:57

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Okay sooo... Does any of you play a browser multiplayer game where you choose a Flight and breed DRAGONS? ;)

(Shinsengumi,I hope it's okay, not even using a name! :P )

I know two PV players who play there. I'm going to join as soon as registration is open again... I thought it would be great to meet you there, since in many ways it's similar to PV (V1), but ALIVE and DEVELOPING and AWESOME :D

If you are a dragon breeder there, let us know! ^^ If you are interested in joining, let me know in a PRIVATE MESSAGE in-game and I'll send you the name of the game :)

ALSO - I'd be thankful for any suggestions about gaming companies I could write to about PV. I've sent an e-mail to one so far but,obviously, didn't get any single word of a response.

Dernière modification par dodec1 (2016-04-24 07:42:51)

#32 2016-04-24 00:33:45

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

What was different concerning PS und PV? Same layout, same traits (well, nearly - we never had the Uncle Sam-set on PV, but that was the only exception), same options?

Enlighten me, I'd be pleased since I've always played the European version. ^.^

#33 2016-04-24 07:42:13

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Oh,sorry,I didn't mean,like,technical differences, more like trading and trait "shops" on the Forum, but I guess that was the same as well, only not the same from my perspective (I did different things in PS than PV). Sorry, memory errors! I'll edit it.

#34 2016-04-24 10:17:16

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Actually there was one big difference between PV and PS if i remember right.
The option to do the daily care for all ponys with the Osuna fairy was free on PV.
On PS we had to purches this option that lasted for 1 month if i remember right, and it was the most expensive service we could buy Catitiz_PDT_14

#35 2016-04-24 14:05:47

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Aaah, I remember someone else telling this, so the fairy-service was a sort of VIP-thingy.

For trading: Yes, we did that as well on PV although the company never encouraged us to do that. Feerik never understood the fact that sharing ponies and traits was the real fun of the game. Hence the ridiculous new rules of V2. They tried to force the players to play by their rules only instead of listening to the (paying) players' wishes...

#36 2016-04-25 09:37:52

pangaloredana
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I remember the traits hunting on the Black Market,it was so fun looking for them.Finding ponies with traits made me feel like the luckiest person in the world since my parents never let me spend money on games and I couldn't afford buying Feez for traits,so the traits hunting was my best option.
Also the game used to have a lot of events then,and a big,united comunity.

#37 2016-04-27 12:50:23

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I agree! Trading and hunting the bm was so much fun! Also I miss the old art and the look of our former ponis. These ponies are too small and thin and many traits look less appealing to me.

#38 2016-04-27 14:10:17

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

The design of the ponies can't be like that anymore. Those were the Hasbro designs of the real "My Little Pony" of the 90's. And Hasbro/Mattel has renewed it's copyright due to the new MLP-series (although they changed the design, too, the former one is still rightfully theirs).

The design doesn't bug me the most, it's the lack of options for old players who already own everyything - all traits, races and trophies. There's nothing left to do and that's frustrating... well, yeah, breeding. But breeding pures is like a waste of time...

#39 2016-04-27 14:50:26

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

The new design botherd me a bit in the beginning but not any more.
I kinda feel like they are "better" for some races and 'worser" for a few Catitiz_PDT_14
I play other games in the same category as PV and they aren't different than this game curently. They got some daily thing and than nothing more exciteing, even if they have monthly events and in game mini option for minor prizes. But even those become boring eventually.

#40 2016-04-27 23:45:06

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@Surrano,I guess this is where the community changes everything. Community and the whole "story" going on in the game. Then there's no need for any "fireworks" from the creators every week/month not to get bored. But,of course, the daily activities, events etc. are what keeps the player there to stay and form the community. And the perspective of some kind of future in the game...
Here, daily stuff takes about 2 minutes. And then there's nothing. Silence on the Forum, silence in the game. Even achieving breeding goals is not exciting anymore when there's practically no one else doing the same thing to share the good news with. And when there's NOTHING on the horizon. No future here. No chance for new goals, more challenges. Maybe it's better not to achieve current goals just to keep the illusion that it's not really over...

#41 2016-04-28 13:26:22

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Oh, you remind me of something, dodec.
*digs for another thread*

#42 2016-04-29 10:29:52

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

There's a registration coming in the dragon game (just saw the news!),so if anyone is interested,please let me know! :) It'll be open May 4 - 8 for the new players :)

#43 2016-05-24 11:28:02

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

dodec1 a écrit:

There's a registration coming in the dragon game (just saw the news!),so if anyone is interested,please let me know! :) It'll be open May 4 - 8 for the new players :)

oh I'm on flight rising too! You can find me as Apocalyptichorse there, for anyone who wishes to add me. 

I guess I'll try to continue breeding for traits I missed or buy chests, I haven't completed the 4 horseman sets yet

#44 2016-05-30 10:09:27

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Another registration will be June 1 - June 3 :)

#45 2016-09-17 22:22:44

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

What a pity to see such a once- fun game go away. It would be nice if FEERIK would sell the game to a company that would take care of this game and breathe new life into it. I am saddened by the news that this game has pretty much been abandoned and that the company doesn't care.

Farewell dear ponies, it was fun while it lasted. Catitiz_PDT_49

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#46 2016-09-17 23:41:28

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

While being on another flashgame dealing with another hero of my childhood, I have to admit that the problems we have here are nothing special. I actually witness "the other game" following the same path PV once headed. By the ambition to make a game "greater" the companies often ruin everything charming those games once had...

#47 2016-10-25 12:35:16

akantia
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: UK

It's sad to see that this place is pretty much dead. I've mostly enjoyed my time here. Nothing much left to do now

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr