Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-08-26 23:35:36

Shannon French Pasqu
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Resets my game when opened

I played the game for about 2 hours last night. I had 5 ponies in my barn and had completed missions up through the breeding. Today when I went back into the game, it started me back at the tutorial and my ponies and all my progress was gone.

#2 2015-08-27 11:55:01

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Re: Resets my game when opened

That's strange... O.o
Delete cache and cookies and reload the page again. If it still doesn't work, please let us know.

Edit: It's getting even stranger. After we checked your nickname we stumbled across this:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/965831-1440678792.jpg

28 accounts for the same nickname, most containing 0 ponies, some having one pony and one account with the 5 ponies you told us about. Did you have massive problems while doing your registration? No matter if Poneyvallée, Facebook or your internet connection in general?

I assume it's a Facebook-problem and would recommend to play on the game-server of Ponyvallée itself by creating a new account with a new nickname: http://www.poneyvallee.com

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 2015-10-27 23:00:24

Samantha Kalloch-Mor
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

i am having the same problem, on facebook,  will creating a new account with a new nickname on poneyvallee.com make it so i can play on facebook?

#4 2015-10-28 10:26:28

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

We recommend not using Facebook at all, it only causes trouble in the game and many features don't work 'cause they're not compatible with that social-media-thingy.
To play without further problems, please register on the original site www.poneyvallee.com. :)

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr