Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2014-12-24 15:08:32

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Re: Missing half an advent prize

The calender was included into the game at the last second, normaly we would not have had a calender at all. So I, for my part, am very happy that we even got it at all and that we can play the game and win many traits for free. Catitiz_PDT_19

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#27 2014-12-24 15:10:18

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

The progger who put the calendar in wasn't the one who programmed it two years ago. He didn't know of any bugs so he's not to blame.
He said he'd try to get something done but we can't promise anything.

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#28 2014-12-24 18:15:47

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

http://i.imgur.com/I9E0ZfQ.png Look at the two presents to the left and the two keys on the right. I think this is how they are making it up for the bug? The large box has 100% chance to find 1 exclusive set and the little box has 100% to find 7 exclusive traits, and they are labeled as birthday gifts. Sounds pretty great!

Dernière modification par shiverice (2014-12-24 18:16:24)

#29 2014-12-24 19:57:25

win1234
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Am I the only one who did not receive the two new chests and keys that shiverice mentioned?

#30 2014-12-24 20:56:04

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

No, you're not.
Let's see if everyone gets them. :D

#31 2014-12-24 21:38:33

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I got the key at the end of the advent calendar, but I didn't get the chest. I assume this happened to more people than just me? I also have a little barley key and a birthday key in my inventory and no idea as to what they go to. I must have missed something. Oh, well.

#32 2014-12-25 00:34:47

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I got the keys but not any chests for those.

#33 2014-12-25 01:07:49

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Yes we know. Pleas don´t report one and the same bug again and again. it happened to everyone. Prof Stratus put something new into the game. Some new chests you should have or hopefully will get soon. (if you got the trophy for the fully opened calender in 2013 you don´t have the new chests jet, but like I said, it is reportet already)

Catitiz_PDT_19

I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

#34 2014-12-25 01:41:11

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I didn't get the b-day chests either o.o

#35 2014-12-25 04:25:15

fiche Eleveur
Membre

I got the trophy for the fully opened calender in 2013 and I got these new birthday chests. I'm really happy about them! Thanks, girls, for your hard work and thanks Feerik. :)

~ Rai
Poland

PS player, PV V1 player, now PV V2 player!

#36 2014-12-25 14:23:23

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Edit: IU did get the trophee but not the rest :c *sighs* hope the b-day chests show up soon with some luck I get the apocalyps back and fore grounds but I have my doubts that they will show

Dernière modification par taarendonk1 (2014-12-25 14:27:53)

#37 2014-12-25 22:01:39

orangemaid
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Sorry, but 'me too'-ing on the lack of chests.

Reason being is that sometimes when they 'fix' these issues, they so so by crediting the people in the some of the forums that mention it.

I was very glad to see this back up, even if a lot of the traits are still repeats of the past few years. I just wish my computer and adobe didn't hate each other so much - my old computer did a decent job with the Jingle Bells, but the newer one lags horribly :( (last year -  no new comp so it's the same this year)

Still best wishes to all

#38 2014-12-25 22:39:55

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

So, you reportet it again, that you don´t have the chests because of other games/forums and how they do it there? (sorry but that´s what I read and understand in your post, thats why I ask again).

If it is so, don´t do it here, cause normaly bugs get fixed for everybody cause not everyone looks into the forum.

#39 2014-12-25 22:41:04

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

The bug has been reported and many have it.
If you received the "Christmas Trophy 2013" last year already (and the chests/gifts related with this trophy) you haven't received anything this year 'cause they forgot to change the trophy into a "Christmas Trophy 2014". The system simply thinks that you already have everything you should have.
So this is the tiny little error in the programming and it will hopefully be fixed around Monday or Tuesday. Remember that we have a weekend right after the Christmas holidays and I doubt that anyone will work this Saturday... so, again: please be patient. :)

#40 2014-12-26 01:08:45

midcityrider
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Aleena-Lea a écrit:

The calender was included into the game at the last second, normaly we would not have had a calender at all. So I, for my part, am very happy that we even got it at all and that we can play the game and win many traits for free. Catitiz_PDT_19

I have been a member of pony valley since before ponystars shut down, and switched to PV when it closed. The advent calendar has existed every year that I can recall, except when they did the snowmen, reindeer and gift collection games... the traits are a nice addition, especially for people that are new.  They also gave out a set of pure ponies (traited) to everyone who opened all the days on the calendar as well. I don't think they did that for the last few years, though.
If they fix it, fine. If not, oh well. It can be very frustrating for younger players. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
Chris

#41 2014-12-26 01:18:00

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Normaly we would not have a calender this year.

I know that we always had a calender, but this year it was not planed. Catitiz_PDT_19

So, hope everyone had a good time on christmas. Catitiz_PDT_03

#42 2014-12-26 02:43:16

fiche Eleveur
Membre

So Aleena you're telling that Feerik didn't plan anything at all for Christmas? It's really sad. And it tells a lot about how abandoned our beloved game is...
Cool they decided to put at least last year's calendar in the game. In other case it would be really sad Christmas here on Poney Vallee.

~ Rai
Poland

#43 2014-12-26 04:39:54

orangemaid
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Aleena-Lea a écrit:

So, you reportet it again, that you don´t have the chests because of other games/forums and how they do it there? (sorry but that´s what I read and understand in your post, thats why I ask again).

If it is so, don´t do it here, cause normaly bugs get fixed for everybody cause not everyone looks into the forum.

Actually, HERE at Feerik has been the only place I've known who has done this. Once in PoneyVallee and once for Oh My Dolls. Both cases were quite a while ago. But Feerik has done this for it's players in the past. And it was mentioned that the people in that thread would be compensated for the error.

In my post the 'they' I referred to was Feerik. Rereading my post I can see why you may not have interpreted it that way - the next part of the sentence was horrible! That was not what I had intended to post - I fixed those errors in the Preview!

Reason being is that sometimes when they 'fix' these issues, they so so by crediting the people in the some of the forums that mention it.

... they do so by crediting the people in some of the forum threads that mention the issue.

#44 2014-12-26 11:59:44

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

20032408 a écrit:

So Aleena you're telling that Feerik didn't plan anything at all for Christmas? It's really sad. And it tells a lot about how abandoned our beloved game is...
Cool they decided to put at least last year's calendar in the game. In other case it would be really sad Christmas here on Poney Vallee.

Feerik didn't plan anything for the whole year. We didn't have a single event in 2014, same for Eredan. Oh my Dollz is the only active game remaining at the moment what upsets players 'cause no one can understand why the company can't manage a better sharing of workers so that every game can have at least something new. Well... OMD has always been the game earning the most money. *shrugs* Another problem of the reasoning lies in the fact that the company hasn't made enough money in 2013 in general so they had to resign many programmers and graphists as well as translators. The company has to recover to really start over again. A bunch of people can't save Poneyvallée or any other game run by Feerik, such as Eredan. The situation has to change in general. And Poneyvallée has ben a profitable game before they changed it into this piece of Flash we call V2. Well, yeah. Many reasons...

#45 2014-12-27 01:20:51

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

And Poneyvallée has ben a profitable game before they changed it into this piece of Flash we call V2. Well, yeah. Many reasons...

i think their major mistake was to turn this game into flash. specialy since they obviously don't know how to work with flash. why did they change this from HTML to flash anyway? couldn't they just have changed the graphics(wich was their main problem at the time) and the site's design?

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#46 2014-12-27 02:23:39

fiche Eleveur
Membre

They probably wanted to do something fresh, new and "cool looking" to attract some new players.

I really liked the V1 version more...

Shin, everything you say is just sad. :( This is a matter of time when they shoots down PV, isn't it? Excluding new sets every now and then, this game has been already dead for... almost a year, right?

~ Rai
Poland

#47 2014-12-27 14:42:03

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Well, let´s not talk about a closing... nobody said anything like this, and we really hope the the game gets back to past glory.

@darkjewels: At this time, they had someone who could work with the flash and everything, sadly she left a while ago and they didn´t replace her. So we have to hope, that the remaining grafic lerns it or they find someone who can do it.

#48 2014-12-27 14:48:54

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

No, Rai. They won't shut the game down. They are just running it on low capacities till better times will make it possible to go on working on it. :)

But you're right, the whole flash-thing is a desaster and difficult to handle. But flash is... well, "the modern thing" and most online-games base on flash. Oh my Dollz already does since years, so does Eredan. They thought that Poneyvallée would be old fashioned with mostly HTML... but I for myself liked it "simple", too. :)

#49 2014-12-30 22:08:04

ailill1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

is there any new news at all if they are going to fix the bug where some of us didnt get the chests or keys?

#50 2014-12-30 22:19:02

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

If there were news, you'd read them here for sure. We certainly wouldn't keep them for ourselves. ^.^

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr