Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-10-15 19:48:55

morganna.kennsington
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Sell Items and More Money Makers?

I can't find any actual questioning forum aside from the FAQ and we aren't allowed to post there.
Is there any way to sell things? I accidentally bought a second starter mane and I don't need it and now I need the money for a limited time sale I'm going to miss.

And why can't we play games or do things to earn money? I mean we get to feed and brush a pony and that's it for the day. That whole 100 gold is like all we get. I finished all but the friend quest and now I have no way to make money to actually be able to buy things. Is that a feature in progress or is it just that. So far I've been playing for half an hour and 5 minutes of game play a day isn't worth the 15 minutes it takes to load and the sluggish lagging for the duration. If this is all there is to this game I'll probably stop playing.
But I wanted to know what's what cause so far it's fun. Just...Over quickly.

#2 2014-10-15 20:13:12

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Re: Sell Items and More Money Makers?

You are allowed to post in the FAQ section! Would be weired if you were not allowed to post in the section which is supposed to be the area for questions. So, your question here in this area is wrong.

Sorry for the misunderstanding/Mix up, the english forum is under construction. We try to clean it up a bit and shortened it a lot, so a few sections were deleted and not everything is ok, we still find things we have to change or delete.

To answer your question: No, you can´t earn more money except feeding the apple from the appletree/friendshiptree (4 coins). You have to save your money if you want to buy traits. Or you can always invest real money.
You can always breed with your ponys and if you breed with a stallion of anothers player you can inheir some traits (mane, coat, tatoo or hooves).
You can play the games from the "Oracles of the Stars" Tent. You can win silver and gold there (you need those for celestial or rainbow eggs and for the two sets, you get only there).

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#3 2014-11-14 18:58:17

mikazukichan
fiche Eleveur
Membre

This here: the lack of ways to make any money at all (especially as an owner of a large herd), along with no appreciable work done to make the game fun.... these are the reasons that I, a long-time player from all the way back in Ponystars days, only check in once every 6 months or so. I keep hoping, beyond hope, that this game that was once my favourite pass time, that I would spend all day playing, will one day be worth playing again. Sadly, right now, it's not. And I don't know if it ever will be again. And having nothing to look forward to but boring, 5 minutes worth of play forever will only serve to drive away possible new players as it already has the old players.

It makes me so sad and angry to know how good this game was, to know how excited I was for the new version, and to know that this many years into the new version things haven't changed, haven't progressed. If Feerik is so done with this game, I almost wish they would close it, just so I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

In fact.... your signature, Aleena-Lea, is a perfect expression of how I feel about this game. It's killing me that the support for this game has gone. I want to just leave this game behind and forget about it, but at the same time I want to stay and see it finally become what it should have been. It used to be a pleasure to play, and now it's just pain. How appropriate.

#4 2014-11-14 19:18:18

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

We all feel a bit left and abandoned, mikazukichan. This is a fact that unites us, players of all nations. Although I have to admit that you can't read more complaints than in the French forum anywhere. It still doesn't help. Feerik runs the game on "low capacities". Our main graphic artist - WendyWee - has left Feerik for almost two years now. BamboO, remaining for creating new sets of traits, is just doing that and nothing more... The two admins responsible for PV are even more responsible for other games run by Feerik and being more successful (OhMyDollz). Personally, I'm really not into the Dollz-stuff. I stay, hoping for better times, 'cause leaving this place won't be easy. I made some nice friends and I try to keep myself busy on the game by sorting, traiting, naming, breeding and searching ponies. Well, that's everything that can be done after all - and being active in the forum, of course. :)

Back to topic: Trying to inherit special traits you want to have is a perfect way to save money. And it's the perfect way to get your hand on traits which are limited or exclusive. Just remember that only manes, coats, hooves and tattoos are possible "inheritance-goodies".

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#5 2014-11-14 21:10:44

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

I thought about what to write for about 90 minutes now... still can´t put it into something straight.... But I try...

I have to admit, I distract myselfe a lot with OMD, but if I have just a limited amount of time on one day, than I play PV much more cause my heart is soooo much into PV. I want it to last a long time and want to play here with those lovely people I met here. To make this happen I have to play the game, we all have to play it... write into the forum, inheir traits, breed and try to have fun... If everyone leaves, the game will really end some day... Lets hope that we can make a difference by staying. Catitiz_PDT_19

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#6 2014-12-24 17:49:07

eggstream
fiche Eleveur
Membre

mikazukichan a écrit:

This here: the lack of ways to make any money at all (especially as an owner of a large herd), along with no appreciable work done to make the game fun.... these are the reasons that I, a long-time player from all the way back in Ponystars days, only check in once every 6 months or so. I keep hoping, beyond hope, that this game that was once my favourite pass time, that I would spend all day playing, will one day be worth playing again. Sadly, right now, it's not. And I don't know if it ever will be again. And having nothing to look forward to but boring, 5 minutes worth of play forever will only serve to drive away possible new players as it already has the old players.

It makes me so sad and angry to know how good this game was, to know how excited I was for the new version, and to know that this many years into the new version things haven't changed, haven't progressed. If Feerik is so done with this game, I almost wish they would close it, just so I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

In fact.... your signature, Aleena-Lea, is a perfect expression of how I feel about this game. It's killing me that the support for this game has gone. I want to just leave this game behind and forget about it, but at the same time I want to stay and see it finally become what it should have been. It used to be a pleasure to play, and now it's just pain. How appropriate.

THIS MY FRIEND IS WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING, i used to play EVERY DAY for like nearly an hour on some days with all the cool quests but now. Meh, you basically feed and brush your ponies, which can be done now in 3 clicks. And to check if you've had any babies, or to breed with your own herd. Its not a social as i remember,i'd created many friends on the old version, i just feel more secluded on this version '-'

#7 2015-02-04 16:43:52

Rienne810
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

yup, just bring back the old version, that's what we all want. you can keep the new looks of the ponies though.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr