Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-07-12 20:55:47

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Activity

Hi there!

I've realised that there's not much activity here on the English board - which is a pity. The weekly beauty contest prooves that there are still many English players out there but nearly no one posts here.  The forum is as silent as a long left village. :(

I also know that the English moderators aren't active at the moment... let's hope it'll change. My colleagues and I offer help in the meantime. If we can take care for the problems German players post we can also take care for your questions and problems. We really want to help out as good as we can. We know how back-breaking it feels to see no one around to talk with. We will do our best to build a bridge between players and support regarding personal bugs and answer questions regarding the game and its development (which seems to be in stagnation recently) depending on our own level of knowledge.

It would be wonderful to restore the forum to a place of communication and exchange of views.

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 2014-07-13 09:07:10

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Activity

shinsengumi a écrit:

Hi there!

I've realised that there's not much activity here on the English board - which is a pity. The weekly beauty contest prooves that there are still many English players out there but nearly no one posts here.  The forum is as silent as a long left village. :(

I also know that the English moderators aren't active at the moment... let's hope it'll change. My colleagues and I offer help in the meantime. If we can take care for the problems German players post we can also take care for your questions and problems. We really want to help out as good as we can. We know how back-breaking it feels to see no one around to talk with. We will do our best to build a bridge between players and support regarding personal bugs and answer questions regarding the game and its development (which seems to be in stagnation recently) depending on our own level of knowledge.

It would be wonderful to restore the forum to a place of communication and exchange of views.

Thank you so much shinsengumi! I often check the German or French forums if I need an answer. It's great to see commitment from so many players over there. I do know some German, not enough to speak it but I have made a whole bunch of friends over the years over there. For French I just use google translation :)

Dernière modification par kaulitztwin (2014-07-13 09:12:27)

#3 2014-07-13 12:05:12

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I agree, that woukld my great mt Ferman is very poor and my French well...I can only manage a yes, no and hello XD

#4 2014-07-13 12:12:44

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

I just changed into the English version of the game and realised that there are many sets unnamed... I'll talk to an admin next week to ask her if she could name those sets so you are able to find them in store. It's really difficult to find something special with a bunch of unnamed traits. :(

Once the community was the most important thing regarding PV - there should be a revival. That's at least one part of the game we as players can change and control. :D

#5 2014-07-13 12:53:39

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Saddly i only know English beside my home language, so idk what is going on the other forums Catitiz_PDT_14
Yes, the english forum is mostly dead, except the breeding section.
But the game still offers me a base inspiration when i don't know what to draw or paint Catitiz_PDT_03
The Beauty contest has a lot of great looking ponies, so as long that is going i will stay Catitiz_PDT_18

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#6 2014-07-13 12:56:06

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Greetings to Hungary in that case. ^.^

#7 2014-07-13 23:14:51

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

surrano a écrit:

Saddly i only know English beside my home language, so idk what is going on the other forums Catitiz_PDT_14
Yes, the english forum is mostly dead, except the breeding section.
But the game still offers me a base inspiration when i don't know what to draw or paint Catitiz_PDT_03
The Beauty contest has a lot of great looking ponies, so as long that is going i will stay Catitiz_PDT_18

same here. exept that i don't take a look at the beauty contest anymore(and there seems to be a bug where the top3 don't get their rewards, so i don't want to take part either)

and since increasing the amount of ponies(nor increasing the barn capacity) increases the amount of gold earned but increases the need for gold...

people must be abandoning the game due to the lack of attention it recieves from the developers(i mean, you can browse stores and black market by page, but you can't do the same in the barn nor the altar of love), and many icons say "comming soon" but it feels like by "soon" they mean "never"...

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#8 2014-07-14 00:03:27

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

The problem is that the staff has been reduced and the former designer responsible for the interface of the game left Feerik last year already (WendyWee/Mathilde). She knew how to do vector graphics and such. The remaining illustrator only designs the new packs of traits... Some former ideas will be skipped, yes. But some others should be actualised as soon as the administrators have the time (talking about the missing browsing functions for the altar of love, just the way it is already done for the stables).

#9 2014-07-14 07:00:54

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

We're very grateful for the heads up on things. I think many English players are confused and feel disappointed for the lack of information of what's going on. Thanks for keeping us up to speed :)

#10 2014-07-14 19:48:21

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

We collected and sent a couple of ideas for PV to the admins two or three months ago and quite a few ideas have been approved - so it's just a matter of time. The admins really have a lot on their plate atm, but PV isn't forgotten. They just have to follow priorities given by the administration. So we'll have to wait and see. But the rumors, PV would close just as PonyStars did, are false, which was officially stated by Stratus. :)

#11 2014-07-15 07:00:19

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

shinsengumi a écrit:

We collected and sent a couple of ideas for PV to the admins two or three months ago and quite a few ideas have been approved - so it's just a matter of time. The admins really have a lot on their plate atm, but PV isn't forgotten. They just have to follow priorities given by the administration. So we'll have to wait and see. But the rumors, PV would close just as PonyStars did, are false, which was officially stated by Stratus. :)

Great news Catitiz_PDT_03
I hope they will bring back the original story line of the game, or modify it to fit the V2 game play (the story on the grassland that told the story of Celestial and his enemy). For me this is why the game feels so plane and one-sided. There is no story behind it, no bio why are we playing. So i hope they will add a kind of story like they had before Catitiz_PDT_03

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#12 2014-07-18 02:40:06

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Wonderful news of updates. I'm glad PV isn't abandoned :3 This was the first game I played that belonged to Feerik, it'd be sad to see it go.

Thank you for coming to tell us this! It's great to see people active in the PV Community :D

#13 2014-07-18 22:35:05

healingheart
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have been inactive for a long while so I missed a lot. It's good to see PV is still here but I hope there would be a lot of activity in the forums in the future.

healingheart: Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr