Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-07-04 22:09:17

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Types of Traits

Hello!

I was looking at all the traits the store has and I thought most of the time I don't want a full set of traits. Usually it's the coat or mane that I like.

Although, the only time I actually like them is if they are either plain or have a light design on them. Nothing big like the Goth of Lowlands mane. It's much too big of a design and doesn't flow withe mane of the pony.

The accessories I like are the ones that look fancy or cover up something else. Like the Countess Vampire.

The Coats need to either have a light design or gradient or they need to be completely plain. It starts looking weird to me when there's a pattern that doesn't flow together and it starts looking like wallpaper on the poney's body.

Backgrounds and foregrounds I'm okay with.

Hooves are usually okay but they need to be covering the hoof in some way.

So, what do you look for when you want a trait?

#2 2014-07-04 23:19:56

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Re: Types of Traits

I usually look for light pastel colored sets mostly. Like the Lotus set not long ago.
My second choise that i consider are "frilly" or girly themed sets. Like the Rococo set.
I don't use to buy darker colored sets, only if i see that i can use the set pieces with other traits for the beauty contest.

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#3 2014-08-12 06:51:28

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA & China
Site web

I am kind of like Surrano. I love girly traits with pastel colors, wings, and lace.
I usually love all of the fairy-themed sets, the duo sets, and the floral sets.
Some of my favorite sets are Imperial Beloved, Imperial Lover, Spring Bride, and Spring Groom.

#4 2014-08-12 14:13:06

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

I love dark themed traits or earthly colours. Everything brown, green and orange. I do love red, too - but I'm not that fancy of coats with too many spots or ornaments, looking a bit chaotic when being combined with other traits.

I do have a soft spot for historical costume-traits as well and wish there would be more of them, especially for stallions. ^.^

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#5 2014-08-14 16:51:09

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Ilove angelic/demonic sets oh and dragon related sets anything scary I guess xD

#6 2014-09-13 13:24:52

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I love them to be simplistic yet possessing neat little details that add to the design and do not clutter the overall effect, I also like colours that will go with a lot of ponies and look good on all the breeds. I am also a fan of back grounds because they can look so pretty!

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#7 2014-09-14 00:54:39

rubi cinaed
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I find I like individual traits over the packs...As for particular likes..it really depends on the traits and the ponies Im trying to use them on.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr