Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-05-05 19:59:47

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Enlarge the Pony images

I see plenty of people saying they wish this was a little larger. I too think that the ponies would be nicer if the images where larger. It is just so hard to see some of the small traits & parts of the pony.

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/ajvalentine0001/ponystars/PV---V2.png

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#2 2012-05-05 21:51:18

goldgirl1563
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Enlarge the Pony images

I completely agree with you. I loved the way V1 had much bigger ponies. When you open the barn, the ponies are way to small!

#3 2012-05-05 22:07:08

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I agree as well- Many players  as well as myself spent a lot of time dressing or ponies- not only have the" proportions of the ponies" changed, the current view is way to small, it's difficult(impossible?) , for me anyway, to see the hooves or tatoos on my ponies. For the moment I don't mind as I am gettting to know the game, but it is definitely unappealing to buy traits if we can't really see them

I would also like to add that the genes are quite small in the inventory as well, and the "number" hides part of the image

#4 2012-05-06 00:23:52

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I would love to have the ponies larger as well.  Makes it easier to see the traits :-)

My MOD voice is burgundy and enigmatic

#5 2012-05-06 02:01:55

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yes please larger ponies and larger pictures in the inventories.

#6 2012-05-06 07:07:15

calixte9
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I support this idea. I'm sure the previews of the art we were shown prior to V2 going live were larger and now that the new art is more detailed than the older, I don't really see how it makes sense to have them at the small size they are right now.

#7 2012-05-06 20:42:16

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Ok, did a little bit of tinkering with my settings today.  You can change the size a little bit.

Go into your settings (the little gear) and select graphic. 
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/nyghtmoon/Parameters.png
Slide selector all the way over to the plus side and it will increase the image size.

This is the image size unaltered after changing this setting.  While not as much as suggested above it is an improvement in my opinion :-)
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/nyghtmoon/afterresize.png

My MOD voice is burgundy and enigmatic

#8 2012-05-07 00:51:32

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Thanks so much for that heads up Nyght. It has improved my pony images, but it's also enlarged everything in the game. Some of the things like the tool bars are enlarged & in the way now.

Have a question

#9 2012-05-07 01:48:28

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I had to slide the bar back a bit because I could not see the bottom of the images and there does not seem to be a scroll bar on the page.

#10 2012-05-07 07:21:10

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm so relieved more people found the ponies too small. I hope for larger pictures as well. Now I have to zoom and squint to see what they are wearing.

Dernière modification par bobob (2012-05-07 07:21:46)

#11 2012-05-07 23:55:26

stubby16
fiche Eleveur
Membre

lol at giz forum name. :)

There's no way to enlarge ponies picture without enlarging the whole site??

-Meet me in the IRC-

#12 2012-05-08 00:20:45

mischiefmker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I would love the ponys to be larger, but there's another graphic thing that's been annoying me.  If you're looking at ponies (in the barn or in the black market, maybe other places that I haven't realized yet also) the images blur out when you move your cursor off of them...  This might just be me feeling my age, but it's making my eyes hurt because they're constantly trying to bring the images into focus.

#13 2012-05-08 02:25:18

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Mischiefmker mine started to do that yesterday but only with some pages. I'm not sure if that is intentional.

I'm still hoping we can get the pony's file page to be bigger, because enlarging in the current way enlarges everything, throwing some things off the screen or getting other items in the way.

Have a question

#14 2012-05-24 03:18:04

mischiefmker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Ok, I'm really hating this blurring thing when I mouse over ponies, and it seems to be showing up in other places as well.  Today while I was trying to read the News, I noticed that mousing over the edge of the page where you click to turn it also causes the blurring.  Can we please request of the developers that they fix this, I doubt everyone of us playing is a young person with perfect vision (I certainly know I'm not, lol).

#15 2012-05-25 00:21:22

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Gotten to where my nose is practically touching the screen so yes take pity on us older pony lovers.

#16 2012-05-25 17:49:30

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I don't know whether any one has noticed but when you vote in the contest the size of the images are nice and large. It would be great to have something that size. Like many other payers I was a tatoo accessory and hoof person, as they are really tiny I don't really want to by them. The parameter sizing thing does increase the size but it's blurry.

#17 2012-05-30 18:09:42

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

try2t a écrit:

I don't know whether any one has noticed but when you vote in the contest the size of the images are nice and large. It would be great to have something that size.

Umm... I'm not sure if all of you mean the size of pony after opening its "profile" or the size of the ponies shown together in the Barn Catitiz_PDT_28 But the images of ponies seem to be bigger recently. And I've decided to post it here,to verify if it's just because of my eyes being closer to the screen or the graphics really HAVE gotten bigger.
Here's a comparison to the size in the Contest.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5126/contestd.png

What's more, I'm 100% sure that at the very beginning the ponies were much bigger when shown in the Store. And now they are actually the same:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1213/storeu.png

And I haven't changed anything in the Settings - I have the size set "automatically".
Please,correct me if I misunderstood something >.<

#18 2012-05-30 18:23:55

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Well, they certainly look bigger to me... I just checked my ponies and we surprised by the size difference.

#19 2012-05-30 21:52:56

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yes, this does seem to have been enlarged as requested. Yay. I can see my ponies again.

Have a question

#20 2012-05-30 22:23:40

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yep they're pretty bug...I was like whoa...What happened Catitiz_PDT_28

#21 2012-05-31 07:03:30

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I think it's great that they made it bigger the traits are much clearer now, especially the hooves and tattoos but it's a pity that you have to actually to click on them to make them bigger. I would have preferred to have to have to choice of see them large in the stable.

I am one of the players who like to regroup trainees per theme on page- Xmas, halloween, summer, winter... with the current display you can only dress ponies on an individual level

I prefer to see a few ponies one page clearly than to have a lot of tiny/blurry ponies that I can not recognize.

And on a final note when you zoom the size of the windows also zoom making it difficult   to scroll through genes pages in the store or the barn

Once again I feel that the webdesigners have not really been listening to the players.

Dernière modification par try2t (2012-05-31 07:07:07)

#22 2012-06-01 00:18:56

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

try2t I'm not sure what you mean by all your comments.

The game enlarge the ponies file page like I suggested at the beginning post. We do not have to use the enlarge option to make them bigger any more as Nyght posted previous this change. But her way is still the way to get the barn images larger since it's basically a "fill screen" tool. So that would make your barn images as large as they can get & still fit a screen. The fact that it needs to fit the screen is somewhat limiting because there are different sized screen to computers, 15 inch, 14 inch, 17 inch... which means that the smallest size has to be the basic size to make the game functional to this screen size. & what I would say is keeping the barn images staying smaller than the file images over all.

We have always had to open a ponie's ID page/file to trait it, I don't understand your feedback on that.

Grouping, like your holiday point, is a completely different option than the enlarged images. No one has suggested it yet. I'm not sure how popular it was in the V1 version. On my account I had one group that I hardly used & never heard anyone else talking about theirs. It would have to be suggested & supported by players in another topic to cover that. Piggybacking a suggestion like that into a topic like this does not help get it's interest shown or seen since it's hard to hunt down the information for both players & devs.  You are the first person I have seen even mention grouping options, this being the first mention of it. I would recommend a suggestion on it if you're that interested in the feature being included in V2.

The blurry ponies is another piggyback topic in this & only one person commenting on it. That one person isn't enough to claim it is a group opinion. But this is another topic that would best have its own topic if players are interested in it changing.

Feel free to start a topic on any point you would like to give feedback or suggestion to see how others feel too. It'll greatly help the devs better understand what is wanted.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-06-01 00:19:33)

Have a question

#23 2012-06-01 13:52:43

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I was not referring to grouping or groups .

On v1 on the  pony pages ( had around 12 pages of ponies) I had traited my ponies with a theme .

Now the barn, as we call now it, the images of all the ponies on a page are still too tiny for my taste and do not really see the genes. I still can not identify clearly the hooves or tatoos they are wearing unless I click on the pony and get the large version.

I would like to see all me ponies (especially) the genes they are wearing nice BIG and clearly instead of having to click on each pony individually

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr