Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-10-24 08:33:15

karotte007
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The OtherWorld invocation ritual

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/quete_halloween.png
The ritual will begin!
After observing the Princess, BlueBerry sat up in your domain what you need to lead your own ritual! You just need to take place next to your pentacle and try to contact ghosts.
In participating to this ritual you will meet Felicius, the guardian of the spirits and help him to find the lost spirits.
If you help him he will propose you a lot of exclusive traits including the set Ghost of the crypts and the OtherWorld ghost.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_halloween2012.png
These sets are designed by BamboO.

6 new exclusive trophies are also available:
The haunted Pumpkin, The Spirits' Crystal, The evil Phial, The OtherWorld Lantern, The candle of darkness and The guardian of spirits.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_trophees_halloween2012.png

Hurry! The OtherWorld invocation is available until Monday November 5th at noon (french time) only!

#2 2012-10-24 12:37:07

pinksy
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: The OtherWorld invocation ritual

How long do you have to wait after each game to play again? Catitiz_PDT_19
Is there anyway I can see what each of the traits look like from the game?Catitiz_PDT_43

#3 2012-10-24 13:46:40

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I played at 7PM on Tuesday On Wednesday at 7:44 I was only able to look at 7 things for spirits.At that rate I will never find 3 the same.

#4 2012-10-24 15:34:37

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

pinksy a écrit:

Is there anyway I can see what each of the traits look like from the game?Catitiz_PDT_43

Yes, there is ;) When you click on the ghost-cat you can see all the traits avaliable to buy with the spirits that you've gained. When you click on a trait's icon, its file opens :) Just like in your Inventory.

I'm really impressed by the quality of this event (I know about those few bugs, but still !) :D Having seen this I can't wait to see what fun there'll be for us on Christmas *squeak* xD
I'm sure I won't be able to finish this event but I hope I'll simply enjoy playing :3
I wish you great fun, 'everypony'! ;D

#5 2012-10-25 12:29:13

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I really enjoy this event too, but it's pretty hard. To me the spirits looks the same so I have caught very few so far. :P

#6 2012-10-25 16:42:30

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I've been using a chart since yesterday to track where the spirits are. Helps me be more accurate with my "guessing."

#7 2012-10-25 19:53:52

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have no idea what I'm doing - I got 4 spirits but now I haven't had any new ones. It was two days ago since I did it. What am I doing wrong?

#8 2012-10-25 22:15:29

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Did you click on the ghost and buy the evocation equipment for 4 spirits? That's what sets the main game in motion.

#9 2012-10-29 07:58:55

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Does anybody have any advice on how to do the purple candle challenge? I'm no where near finding all of them in 30 seconds.

#10 2012-10-29 08:24:06

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkofthenight a écrit:

Does anybody have any advice on how to do the purple candle challenge?

I can't complete this game too, I just don't get how it's supposed to work if I have to click all the candles and at the same time match all the pairs o_O Well, it's nice that we can at least try every day ;)
Take a look at this topic : Matching spirits bug , it may be helpful :)

#11 2012-10-30 12:02:52

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yeah, it seems to me that you have to spend el stupido amount of feez just tog et enough time to finish this - even once I've clicked a matching pair, and they start flashing, I still have to wait 3/4 seconds for them to stop flashing so I can start searching again for another pair.

But yeah, it is good that we can do this every day without using our runes - as long as I don't complete it I suppose, I can use it to earn spirits, but it would have been nice to complete all the games and get all the trophies.

#12 2012-10-31 02:47:53

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkofthenight a écrit:

Does anybody have any advice on how to do the purple candle challenge? I'm no where near finding all of them in 30 seconds.

You do not have to find them all the first 30 seconds. What you do find will stay found the next day until you have all collected. After that you'll get a new board to earn off of. Then it will cycle again,

Red Crystal Jug is the same as the candle - find two pair of a type of ghost.

Eye Ball Lantern is showing 2 ghosts per image & you match both ghosts to another lantern showing both ghosts.

Purple Caldren seems to need 3 matching crystal balls.

The orange pumpkin is back to needing 2 matches but you have a huge field instead to sort through & remember.

Player may want to make notes while using their runes. wink wink

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#13 2012-10-31 10:54:40

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yes you do - the trophy states you must find them in one sitting. And yes, you get spirits for the pairs you find, but when the candle resets, letting you play again, the board resets, all the spirits hidden once more.

As for the rest of the games, I already note down the spirits. I tried doing it for the dark candle before realising that when the candle resets, the spirits all move so it was a waste of my time.

#14 2012-11-04 16:39:48

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

I probably won't have time to finish it, but I don't understand the Lantern game, where there are sometimes two spirits to a lantern and sometimes there are only one to each. What am I supposed to do? I matched a few pairs, but then I can still click on the lanterns. Am I supposed to match the two spirits to another lantern of the same two spirits?

#15 2012-11-04 17:02:16

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

cristar a écrit:

Am I supposed to match the two spirits to another lantern of the same two spirits?

You have to find two identical spirits. Not four. There are two spirits in each lantern so that there are more pairs to find, but it doesn't matter if the spirit you're looking for is with another spirit or not - the second one doesn't matter when you're looking for a pair for the first one. My,I hope I didn't make it sound complicated :P

#16 2012-11-08 00:32:08

wadleypeach
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

When you click on the ghost-cat you can see all the traits available to buy with the spirits that you've gained.  I was able to buy full set Guardian of Souls. When I got enough spirits to buy other items I was told it was in my wish lists. I could not figure out how to buy the background and foreground I wanted. What happens to our points?

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr