Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-08-23 10:42:38

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Overrated or not?

Many people lately said that for example rats are underrated and horses are overrated.
This is madness i say.
Now lets clear things up horses are NOT overrated, but they are nothing special and still many people love them!
This is wrong.
To clear things up horses are not overrated,
1)They have been around with humans for ages,working for them on fields or on the battle field.
2)if you lost a horse you lost a lot, and this was in the medieval times, they have been around aiding us even a really long time ago, and us humans grew strongly fond of them.
3)Their meat tastes great and is a delicacy but i know no one breeding horses for meat, and no one would breed such a majestic animal for meat.
4)horses are majestic ,well they are, look at that elegance in dressage, the Friesians look like a dream(this is only me ^-^) but their beauty does not make them majestic alone figure that on your own.

But to be true no animal is really overrated or underrated.

Cats and dogs are overrated, again wrong. little kids grew up with their beloved pet, are they now prohibited to love it?

Again people saying animals that are underrated are animals people commonly hated and grew hating them, rats for example; we have a reason to hate them, check your history book for that.
Labor rats of course make a good pet.

But share me your opinions about overrated or not?

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-08-23 19:51:37)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#2 2012-09-21 01:26:51

ingridskramyr
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Namarien
Site web

Re: Overrated or not?

I think bunnys/rabbits are overrated. They are just so.... boring...

We wil one day
Venture to the stars

#3 2012-10-15 23:43:41

elisaet
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I don't really think any animal is too overrated, but rats, pigs, snakes, and bats are underrated. Everyone hates them and they are really cute and sweet
Catitiz_PDT_22 Catitiz_PDT_28 Catitiz_PDT_50

#4 2012-10-30 09:46:25

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Actuall pigs are not underrated, probably by city folk.
If you live on the land you kinda learn to cherish animals that are not pets :) but it all depends on persona experience with the animals.

Came back, HUZZAH!

#5 2012-11-03 13:04:20

sarahgrrl
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm the  only one who thinks my gerbils are underated. Catitiz_PDT_38

#6 2012-11-03 15:21:59

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

chickens are generally underrated because everyone thinks they are scaredy-cats when they are actually quite clever.Catitiz_PDT_25

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#7 2012-11-05 22:16:18

sarahgrrl
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yeah. I want one, but mom says they poop too much, and theres the fact that not including the two cats, i have two gerbils, two hermitcrabs, and a hamster Catitiz_PDT_27

#8 2012-11-06 17:56:51

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

They don't poop allthat mush as long as you clean out their house a bit every morning and do a big swap of bedding every 2 weeks.(Getting a bit off the subject)Hedgehogs it seems are fairly underrated to my suprise.Catitiz_PDT_19

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#9 2013-03-08 04:43:32

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I agree with the chickens. I had a chicken for 4 years (Sadly, she passed on my brother's last B-day.), but they DO poop a lot, I know that firsthand. However I think that yellow chicks are overrated, I think that because everyone always pictures a fluffy yellow fuzzball that chirps when someone says 'chick'. My chicken was dark brown and black when she was a chick and black with white neck feathers when she was older. (Omg she was gorgeous, her black feathers shined green in sunlight and that was really cool!)

~But really, chickens are intelligent. We taught mine to play with a cootie catcher lol.
         I'm sleepy Catitiz_PDT_40

#10 2013-04-10 12:45:18

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Our chickens waited by the back door at meal times he he! and it's true you don't see many black of brown fuzzball pictures and you don't even really get yellow ones cream maybe...

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#11 2015-03-14 15:50:46

missmelots
fiche Eleveur
Membre

elisaet a écrit:

I don't really think any animal is too overrated, but rats, pigs, snakes, and bats are underrated. Everyone hates them and they are really cute and sweet
Catitiz_PDT_22 Catitiz_PDT_28 Catitiz_PDT_50

i love snakes! :D

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr