Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-03-24 16:55:54

aamunkoitto
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Missing prize

I feel a bit weird even reporting this, but my pony got the second place* in the last contest (no 138) and I haven't gotten the notification message or the prize yet. Is it just me or are the first & third place winners in the same situation too?

*Thank you so much for the votes! Catitiz_PDT_22

#2 2015-03-24 19:40:17

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassine
Lieu: Märchenland Hessen
Site web

Re: Missing prize

The problem is that there were no new sets over the last two weeks - hence unexisting prices. What you should have received nethertheless are the 200 gold coins and a foreground for second place.

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 2015-03-24 21:19:00

aamunkoitto
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: Missing prize

shinsengumi a écrit:

The problem is that there were no new sets over the last two weeks - hence unexisting prices. What you should have received nethertheless are the 200 gold coins and a foreground for second place.

Thank you for the reply! You're right, the foreground is in my inventory. I didn't think to check it since I was stuck on waiting for the message... But thank you again, that cleared it up!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr