Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-11-21 04:17:53

lisa413
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Trait List?

Hi fellow pony fans!

I was curious if any players have made their own list of available traits, exclusive traits, duo sets, etc. 
I was thinking of doing it to make it easier to sort my traited ponies into groups. (yeah, I'm a tiny bit bored and also tired of scrolling thru page after page of ponies looking for specific themes)
Right now I have to click the pony, open the tab for it's traits and then click on the type (like acc) to double check if some of the ones I think are exclusive really are...
And trying to remember what duos we've had? that's a real headache...especially since some of them I didn't actually buy but do somehow have hooves or mane of one of them... likely from a chest or some other event.

I'm asking because if someone already made the list I could maybe somehow get a copy? tinypic or photobucket image .. something.

I dunno... I'm probably wasting my time since I'm likely the only nutcase thinking of this XD

Anyways...
Hi again and bye :)

#2 2014-11-21 12:03:04

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassine
Lieu: Märchenland Hessen
Site web

Re: Trait List?

We have a huge list of all traits ever released (or not) in German (Wikilink in my signature). With some help it would be possible to create something similar in English. :)

For the duo-sets we had...:

Morgan le Fay & Black Dragon (as "Dracotile")
Schoolgirl (called "Susi" in the game) + unknown partner (non-exclusive traits)
Ice Queen & Prince of Darkness (named "Dark Tranquility" in the game)
Zephyr & Susanoo
Ent & Mushroom
Princess Autumn & Prince Autumn
Frankenstein & The Wife of Frankenstein
Tristan & Isolde
Silver Griffin & Gold Griffin
Northern Light & Southern Light (only Southern Light is exclusive)
Romeo & Juliet
Mars & Venus
Elven Princess & Elf Warrior
Mustang & Appaloosa
Swan Lake & Von Rothbart
Jack the Pirate & Blond Siren
Frog Prince & Frog Princess
Geisha & Maiko
Dinazarde & Shahryar
Freyja & Thor
Doe & Diana
Osiris & Isis
Key to Happyness & Heart Beat
White Elephant & Hindu Princess
Beauty & Beast
Jack Funeral & Emily Funeral
Hero from Heaven & Champion from Heaven
Snow White Princess & Evil Queen
Unicorn King & Unicorn Queen
Wolfy & Lamb (Lamb-pack is still unnamed)
Spring Bride & Spring Groom
Tuareg Princess & Tuareg Prince
Goddess of Time & God of Space
Summer Bride & Summer Groom
Olympic Rings, Olympic Spirits & Olympic Flame
Druidess of the Sylve (not exclusive), Spirit of the Dear & Archidruide of the Sylve
http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_duo_sylve.png
Cabaret & Lead Dancer (Lead Dancer isn't exclusive)
Magician & Magician's Assistant
Queen of Brambles & Queen of Chestnuts
Fall Bride & Fall Groom
Countess Vampire & Count Vampire
Triceratops & Pterodactyl
Queen of the Hive & Egzplorer Bumblebee
Fire Elemental & Water Elemental
Winter Bride & Winter Groom
Oracle of the Sun & Oracle of the Moon
Imperial Beloved & Imperial Lover
Angelic, Demoniac & Nephilim
Samurai & Ronin
Morning Star & Evening Star

I hope I got all. :D
There are more exclusives, of course!

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 2014-11-22 02:53:41

lisa413
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Wow! Thanks for the link as well as the list... I especially like the pictures to go along with he trio with the Spirit of the Deer  (I really love that one .. too bad I could only get it on an alt account)

I also remember the trio that ended with the Eclipse and a trio of Mediums (?) I got both of those sets somewhere I just don't remember which account >.<

So now I've given myself a looooong task. Get the link translated and' finish' the exclusive, duo & trio lists. This is going to take a while. I work in retail, at a toy store, and it's the busiest time of year right now *giggle*

#4 2014-11-22 12:04:24

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassine
Lieu: Märchenland Hessen
Site web

I'd love to be in a toy shop right now - as a customer with a whole bunch of money, of course. *giggles*

Aaaah, the Eclipse-Stuff... only the third set was an exclusive, the other two can be bought in the shop.
Avatar of the Sun + Avatar of the Moon --> Reward Avatar of the Eclipse (former event back in... dunno, 2011 or 2012)

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130717095429/poneyvallee/de/images/f/f5/Pack_dieueclipse.png

I guess you thought of that set?

If you use this link and just click on the sets with the abbreviation [ex] (for "exclusive") after their name, you'll find pictures of all exclusive sets. :)

If you search for the English name of the set, I might be helfpful. I can look up all sets in my inventory by skipping languages.

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr