Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2013-05-10 11:09:44

inanition
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Petition in order to save PonyValley

Ultimecia a écrit:

Hello,
We were tired of the silence of Feerik and concerned by the current state of the website, so we decided to create a petition to react and protest.

If you agree, you can sign the petition HERE

Thank you for your help !
(You can spread the word - the more we are, the best !)

Here is the translation of the petition :
(Since I'm not a native english speaker, I have certainly made english mistakes, I'm sorry ^^)

This website was a pleasant and fun game, perfectly working. Since the lauch of the 2nd version, we don't enjoy the game anymore : all the players are noticing it and there are no staff members to answer our questions.
We want to save thus website, that's why we're creating this petition.
The only solution we see to motivate the people to stay or come back on the website would be to go back to the basics :

- Improve the communication (don't let us without answers, keep the promises of the 1rst version, listen to our propositions, inform us)
- Improve the breeding system (unlimited or recovering fertility points, more spots in the nursery (maybe a percentage of the number of ponies we have ?))
- Go back over the prices or the amount of Ecus we earn each day (farming land to expensive, not earning less if we take care of our ponies without the helpers)
- Create events we can do without Fee'z
- Unlock the helpers (clean and feed) with the number of ponies we have since it's tedious to do this by hand

We're all open to discussion if we can help PonyValley to get better :)

The website is in French : enter your e-mail on the right and click on the pink button "Signer". Then you'll have to enter your name (preferably your PV nickname) and your country

#2 2013-05-10 17:43:07

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Petition in order to save PonyValley

While I agree with some of these points, I don't think there's really a need for a petition to "save" PV. The fact that there's a second version at all shows that Feerik at least cares enough to keep up the site. True, there aren't any actual staff members talking to us, but... I'm not really worried about it from that aspect.

The second version of the site is still trying to get it's footing. They're slowly updating stuff, though it's seriously at a crawl for the moment.

Another thing that really glares at me from the description of the petition is the "Create events we can do without Fe'ez." Yeah... I've done all the events since the return of the site without Fe'ez. I'm completely satisfied with the non-Fe'ez parts of the event. Also, I think there's a mix up with a lot of users designating events. The duos are not events. Things like the Utumnus Gnome thing, the Christmas thing, and the Easter Egg Hunt are events. All of those things could be done perfectly fine without Fe'ez.

I guess my point is that a petition to "Save PoneyVallee" is an overreaction.

#3 2013-05-11 02:32:46

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

the name of the petition sounds far too radical but i agree with it's proposals.

but i have to agree with felidaes about this:

The second version of the site is still trying to get it's footing. They're slowly updating stuff, though it's seriously at a crawl for the moment.

Another thing that really glares at me from the description of the petition is the "Create events we can do without Fe'ez." Yeah... I've done all the events since the return of the site without Fe'ez. I'm completely satisfied with the non-Fe'ez parts of the event. Also, I think there's a mix up with a lot of users designating events. The duos are not events. Things like the Utumnus Gnome thing, the Christmas thing, and the Easter Egg Hunt are events. All of those things could be done perfectly fine without Fe'ez.

but seriously, some of the (important)features are overpriced. 900 feez for each helper set!? it'll cost 2700 feez in order to get the important helpers(3600 to get all of them). even if you have the patience to do the farming by hand. it's almost 2K feez to just get to feed/brush your ponies faster. not to mention you need to brush/feed ALL of the ponies in order to get a FEW gold.
the gold-earning system is not player-friendly at all. the gold-earning system should be based on how many ponies we have. instead of giving the same amount of gold no mater if you have 5 or 5000 ponies.
at least in the farm, the price increase should work on a way that expanding your herd would not get unaffordable after a while.

i would say more but i'm a bit tired... maybe i'll edit it later and ad more stuff to agree with the petition.
depite the overreactive name, it does have rational requests... or a few ones.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#4 2013-05-11 05:47:16

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Like I said, I agree with some of the points, just not all of them.

As for the Helper sets, they replaced the helper fairy... which not everyone had access to in V1 and took a while to get. Yes it takes forever to get the Helper sets, especially when they're only available for Fe'ez and it takes forever to get those too, if you're not paying for them. The entire point of Fe'ez is to pay for them and pretty much all the other sites I'm a member of have similar things. I think Fe'ez have been made over important, which, as the pay-to-get currency, they shouldn't be... but I've ranted about that on other threads so... next point.

The farming itself doesn't take very long to do by hand, in my experience on my side accounts and before I earned myself a set. I know that feeding and brushing takes a lot longer than the farming if you don't have the Helpers, but... it took just as long without the Helper Fairy in V1 and a lot of us got by. If you think it takes too long, keep the number of your ponies down. That last comment isn't snippy in my head, thought I know it might be read that way, by the way.

The points from the petition I agree with are:
~Improved communication with developers.
~Earning more gold. I've always been a proponent of that, as seen on other threads.

I don't think there need to be changes to the amount of breeding points, though it would be nice if the Youth Potion would restore breeding points instead of or in addition to turning the ponies young again. And yes, this is another controversial issue with people who were used to being able to breed their ponies in an unlimited manner in V1. I don't have a problem with it.

Edit: If earning more gold isn't something that's going to be happening anytime soon, perhaps reexamining the prices of the things we're meant to be buying would be a good idea.

Dernière modification par felidaes (2013-05-11 05:50:57)

#5 2013-05-14 21:13:56

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I do not see the need for a full on petition but maybe a thread for sharing everything we know for everyone to get a full picture of what is progressing in the site, what may need improving and what is good about it.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#6 2013-06-16 08:01:54

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

My opinion on the subject is:
Ferity points can be restore from now. So that part solved.
Improve communication - we are informed if something changes (if it ment that)
Listen to our propositions - i belive they do, if they don't do it it's because they have to take it in account with the other ideas and sort them what is good for the game and what's not.
Rethink the prices - the farmland issue i agree on, cause if players spend their coins on sets they will never reach 500-1000 ponies (except for those who had a throngload of ponies in V1)
Unlock helpers (cleaning and feeding) Catitiz_PDT_28  may be im wrong but only tha nanny and the farmer pony is locked, the other 2 can be opened by compleating the newcomers tutorials.
Events - Aren't there enought ? Autumn fall, Christmass, Halloween, Easter and a few special events (birthday if i recall correct).
PS.
The petition misses 2 thing: The grassland adenture and the training system

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#7 2013-06-17 04:01:53

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

The Cook and Beautician sets are unlocked through doing the newcomer tutorials ONLY if you migrated your account. They did, however, lower the prices on the sets just this week, but you still have to buy them with Feez.

I'm sure they're working on the Grassland and Training System, even if they haven't said anything. I say this because the section of the site I'm assuming is going to house these things is still saying "Available Very Soon!"

I still think the petition is overall ridiculous, especially as some of the things addressed by it have been happening... But yeah... you can read my earlier posts for the rest of that...

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr