Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-12-23 02:34:44

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Best Trait From Chests

Thought of doing this because A) I wanted to brag about getting a Star Medium Accessory from a chest and B) because no one seems to be talking about what they've gotten.

So, I want to know what your favorite traits you've gotten from the chests are. ^_^

My favorite is my Accessory Star Medium... hence the bragging. ^_^

#2 2012-12-23 09:53:43

healingheart
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Best Trait From Chests

I got many things from chests. I don't remember everything that I got from chests.
But I got a few exclusive traits. I got these:
Coats: Pirate, Heroic Fantasy, Master of the Sack, The Errand Boy of the King of the Sea
Manes: Hatter, Brother John, Autumn Nostalgia, Grinch
Accessory: Arlequin, Joker, Autumn Nostalgia, Olympic Flame, Fairylike Spring
Hooves: Wolfy, Vampire, Christmas Decoration, Fire Mage, Fairylike Spring(X2)
Tattoo: Minor Jack'O'Lantern, Harvest
Foreground: Olympic Flame
Background: Shiva, Mars, Grinch

Dernière modification par healingheart (2012-12-23 17:59:28)

healingheart: Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos

#3 2012-12-23 18:26:23

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Wow... I'd list all mine out but... that would take a while and I'm lazy. But that's a great haul healingheart. ^_^

#4 2012-12-30 17:59:15

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Got the Wolfy Set today in one of my Legendary Chests!
Slowly crossing more stuff off my wishlist as this event continues. I love it!

#5 2012-12-30 23:23:31

healingheart
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Lol, I just opened a big blue chest and got the whole winter bride set on one of my side accounts. I already got it for my main account but it's fun to have it on another account. The set is so pretty.

healingheart: Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos

#6 2012-12-31 19:26:34

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I'm officially jealous, healingheart. Catitiz_PDT_01

#7 2013-01-05 05:18:50

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: My Dark Fortress of DOOM~

Hm, let me think... What all DID I get from those chests... o.O
I've opened to many... e_o Let me see if I can figure this out.
Traits from Chests:
Space Tattoo, Nature Coat, Elfin Coat, Elfin Tattoo, 2008 Fall Accessory, 2009 Epiphany Coat, Vampire Accessory, Vampire Mane, Heroic Fantasy Tattoo, Wind Coat, Squirrel Hooves, 2 Fallen Angel Manes, Pyrotechnician Accessory, Eskimo Tattoo, Mummy Coat, Desert Warrior Coat, 2010 Valentine's Day Accessory, Cyborg Coat, Dryad Hooves, Miss Pirate Tattoo, Green Fairy Hooves, Married Tattoo, White Tiger Hooves, Ent Tattoo, Mushroom Tattoo, Werewolf Mane, Milky Way Tattoo, Midnight Hooves, Midnight Tattoo, Aurora Accessory, 2 Black Elf Coats, Romeo Hooves, Juliet Tattoo, Keeper of Secrets Coat, Scarlet Fairy Mane, Steampunk Accessory, Steampunk Hooves, Mythical Bird Tattoo, Astral Snake Hooves, Tea Ceremony Accessory, Sand Storm Hooves, Noctis Umbra Coat, Noctis Umbra Background, Imperial Holiday Tattoo, Astral Dragon Background, Astral Rabbit Hooves, Astral Rat Hooves, Spring Spirit Mane, Return of Spring Foreground, Starter Coat, Starter Hooves, Sun Medium Mane, Kitten Background, God of Space Mane, Summer Bride Accessory, Dragon of Chaos Foreground, Cabaret Coat, Fall Groom Mane, 'Nameless' Mane, Winter Fox Accessory, Saddi Spider Background, Feline Witch Coat, 2 Feline Witch Hooves, Appalaro Tattoo, and I think that's it... For now at least. ^^;

I really hope their bring back these chests again in some sort of mini game. =3

EDIT: I opened two chests and got; Spirit of the Deer Foreground, Astral Guardian Coat, Cthulhu Tattoo, 2 Fallen Angel Foregrounds, and Goth Pony Coat. =D I'll probably be updating this until the event ends.

Dernière modification par sylar1995 (2013-01-05 19:55:20)

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

"Heartbeat, a heartbeat; I need a heartbeat, a heartbeat."

#8 2013-01-05 20:57:47

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

See... that's part of the reason I'm just bragging about the really cool stuff I got. ^_^ No need to update giant lists. Catitiz_PDT_18

#9 2013-01-05 21:58:13

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm especially happy 'cause I got the Steampunk Accessory, which is one trait I've always wanted to get. Then again, their are quite a few traits that I got that I've always wanted. =3

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

#10 2013-01-06 00:24:48

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I actually got the Unicorn King accessory on one of my side accounts. ^_^

#11 2013-01-06 00:42:03

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I got the Empress of time accessory on my boy's account. Someone over there is going to turn into a pretty, pretty boy. Awe.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#12 2013-12-09 21:24:44

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring this back to life since there isn't a lot of posts and I didn't want to get in trouble for making a second topic. ^^;
On topic though, I've got these traits from the chests! =D

Accessory;; Timberland, Water Lily, Ninja, Flora, Love Potion, Werewolf, Knight of the Shadows, Elven Princess, Absinthe(2), Feline Witch, Pink Butterfly
Hooves;; Little Devil, Lady Gothick, Spring Bride, Dame Unicorn, Biker
Tattoos;; Panda, Crystal, Vampire, J-Pop, Befana, Star Princess, Guardian of Souls, Queen of the Hive, Queen Witch, Diamond, Miss Stayned-Glass, Genie of the Blue Sands
Mane;; Dragon New Year, Pharaoh, Violet Witch, Tinkerbell, Befana, Blue Sailor, Hindu Princess, Aldus Fields, Guardian of Souls, Indigenous
Coat;; Peacock, Strawberry-Vanilla, Alien, Aerialist, Juliet, Maiko, Sun Avatar, Moon Avatar, Feline Witch, Guardian of Souls, Noctis Umbra,
Foreground;; Mirage, Space Princess, First Days of Fall, Lady Pink
Background;; Orange Fairy, Dragon New Year, Star Princess, Origami

I feel that I might have gotten more then that but I'm not sure. >_<
But I shall add when I get more. ^^;
Out of it all thus far, I've gotten; 11 exclusive traits. =D

Edit;; I just got: Ashes and Embers Mane, Firekeeper Hooves, and the Little Devil Coat. ^_^

Dernière modification par sylar1995 (2013-12-09 22:21:13)

#13 2013-12-10 18:40:52

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Good idea restarting this thread, sylar. ^_^

I think, so far, my favorite traits I've gotten from the chests are the Prince Emir set I got yesterday. It's just one more thing to cross off my extensive wishlist so I was really happy it popped up. I haven't really been keeping track of what I've been getting, but I've gotten a lot.

I frigging love the Advent Calendar. It's fun and most of the traits I get end up with places on my ponies. It actually got me the 1000 traits trophy the other day, so that was cool.

#14 2013-12-10 20:56:55

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Awesome!
One of the traits that I was really happy getting was the Elven Princess Accessory. ^_^

Just opened three chests and I got--
Heart Beat Mane, 7th Birthday Mane, Mythical Bird Mane, Air Mage Tattoo, Asian Tattoo, Key To Happiness Tattoo, MacPoons Tattoo, Princess Flower Accessory, and Origami Hooves. =D

#15 2013-12-11 06:39:49

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

W00T! I got Background Hades tonight! Also Background Sadi Spider and that weird cat witch coat that doesn't have a name.

#16 2013-12-11 06:47:30

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

You guys are all so lucky Catitiz_PDT_33 I get random traits but never ones I really badly want. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Just wished my mind would allow me to remember enough to get that golden key! Catitiz_PDT_45

#17 2013-12-11 18:08:39

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Opened two chests and got;;
Astral Buffalo Accessory, Sagittarius Accessory, Egyptian Coat, Ice Tattoo, Narwhal Tattoo, and Narwhal Background.
Don't really care for the Narwhal traits but oh well; luck of the draw, I guess. =/

#18 2013-12-11 19:30:56

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Today I've opened two chests so far (Pink and Plant) and gotten: Accessory Snail, Mane Figure Skating, Accessory Sakura, Background Holly, Tattoo Frog Princess, and Accessory Strawberry Marquessa.

Got my fingers crossed for you, winter. It takes practice and a bit of luck to get those golden keys. I think this year, so far, I've only gotten three or four of them.

One more small chest (Blue). I got Mane Zephyr, Hooves Snow Rose, and Background Air Mage

Dernière modification par felidaes (2013-12-12 00:16:43)

#19 2013-12-12 16:05:06

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm rather unlucky :c only awesome traits I got were the other world ghost tattoo and the cybergoth acessoray, simon says games are to hard for me xD

#20 2013-12-12 18:01:43

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Got the Earth Mage set from a Big Magic Box today! And a small handful of summer traits...

#21 2013-12-14 07:04:35

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

So far i got a lot of traits from the small chests (opened like 21 or more idc).
But my fav from all of them are the Love potion accessory Catitiz_PDT_18
Plus im w8 for some good large chest cause i still got 4 gold keys left Catitiz_PDT_14

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#22 2013-12-15 04:13:17

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

So... I wasn't gonna open the Wintery chests because they also give out Christmas themed traits, which I often have already so... I didn't open one until today. I was pleasantly surprised to get Frost Fairy Hooves! *dances*

#23 2013-12-15 13:24:43

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I got tatto and hooves asges and ambers and a phoenix accesory sety :3 got so many chests yet fail to get keys :c

#24 2013-12-15 17:20:38

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

So far today I've gotten the Zephyr Set! and Mane Art Nouveau! (that I'm really happy about)

I've also gotten Accessory Shepherdess, Accessory Sunflower, Hooves Martinique, Background Lady Pink, and Mane Midnight Witch.

#25 2013-12-15 20:14:30

xdustyrosex
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I got the Befana set from one of the big chests.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr