Squirrel coat next ponies.

#277 2013-10-16 22:51:37

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA & China
Site web

Re: IT Project

I got the Phosphora mane, Winter Groom tattoo, Winter Groom hooves, and Fall Bride tattoo. Thank you, Dodec and Likky!

Dodecnew:
Autumn Tree coat
Von Rothbart mane
Autumn Tree tattoo
Summer Groom hooves

Likky:
Fall Bride coat
Winter Bride mane
Imperial Beloved tattoo
Imperial Beloved hooves

For Seliniecomez:

Likky:
Nephilim coat
Imperial Lover mane
Nephilim tattoo
Imperial Lover hooves

Oh, and Dodec, for the next round of ponies after this, can you adopt a male love for me on Dodecnew? Thank you very much!

Dernière modification par fl0w3r (2013-10-16 23:54:51)

#278 2013-10-17 01:15:11

win1234
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hello all, just let you all know that most of the traits I have for breeding are on my ponies. :) Feel free to pick and choose traits (even if they are on female ponies, I can just move them over to my stallions). Here's what I'm looking for:

phatcat:
Little Princess
Rollerblade
Dancer
Easter 2010
Autumn Tree

fl0w3r:
Champion from Heaven
New Pony
Goddess of Time
God of Space
Olympic Flame
Evening Star

likky:
Count Vampire
Countess Vampire
Witch Disguise Mane
Fall Bride
Imperial Beloved
Imperial Lover

dodec:
Easter Spirit
Emily Funeral
Happy Birthday
Message of Love
Mommy's Day
Bloody Mary
Morning Star

I'd love to have any of these traits, so I'll just take whatever (mane, coat, hooves, tattoo) that are not used by other players right now. :) Thanks for all your help!

#279 2013-10-17 01:50:12

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Hi there, Win!
Just send requests to any one of my stallions and I will happily put any trait you want onto that stallion.
What traits do you want to request for first?

I have:
Champion from Heaven - tattoo
New Pony - full set
Goddess of Time - full set
God of Space - full set
Olympic Flame - tattoo (but my other account has the full set, so if you want that, just tell me)
Evening Star - full set

#280 2013-10-17 02:23:37

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA

Ok win, Just saw send your request and i will add these traits, Ok
thsnkd to Giz her random traited stallion gave me the Emerals coat, and her grey boy gave me a misty that the my mare gave me a trait also. yea

#281 2013-10-17 04:17:27

win1234
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@fl0w3r - Thanks! You may put on the full sets on the stallions I had sent requests for. I would love to have the full Olympic Flame set! I'll just wait until you are ready. :)

@phatcat - Sent out requests. I can't thank you enough!

Thanks to the both of you, again. I'm anticipating the prospect of getting IT foals again after a long time.

#282 2013-10-17 08:58:03

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Win- I hope you dont mind I mixed it up a bit, I put rollerblade coat, mane, and little princess tattoo, hooves. But next time i could add the whole set of one trait, let me know what works for you. or did you want one set on each stallion. let me know ok and will do next go round. you can send more request if you like.

hey win could i try for your winter groom set, thanks

Sorry thought up a question, when you breed for traits do you put traits on the mare or do you leave them bare, I have been putting on traits but it seems i get more of my own the the stallions. any advise would be helpful thanks.

Dernière modification par phatcat28 (2013-10-17 09:26:38)

#283 2013-10-17 19:31:24

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@Fl0w3r - I'm happy you've still been getting so many ITs ^^ I'll accept your requests with traits you ask for in a minute ;)

@Win - I've written down all sets/traits you posted in the second post. Now just send requests to my stallions :3 I think I'll be putting traits in order you wrote them. So first will be Count Vampire set ;)

@Phat - You've got great foals from stallions of Giz. I gave Like's to both of them ^^

I don't put any traits on my mares while breeding them. I don't really need more than one piece of the same trait and dressing mares doesn't make chances of getting IT from stallions any bigger. And it makes sending requests much more time-consuming xP

#284 2013-10-17 22:28:55

win1234
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@phatcat - Mixing up the traits is fine with me. :) Whatever suits yourself I'll be content with! I will start sending requests again after four days. (Since my nursery is going to be clustered with pregnant mares!) I placed the Winter Groom set on the stallion you had sent requests for. Just keep on sending requests for that same stallion in the future. :)

@likky - Thanks! Just sent out requests to your stallions. I really appreciate your IT project. Hopefully I'll get some IT foals.

Yes, I don't usually put traits on my mares. It does take time and there's a chance that the foal will IT the mother's traits...but I don't really need any extra of the same traits. So I usually leave them bare, like what likky said.

#285 2013-10-18 09:24:41

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: My Dark Fortress of DOOM~

I want to be a MEMBER!
Your nickname: sylar1995
My traits: Trait List
Other info:All Stallions are open, if there is a specific one you want to breed with, let me know.

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Likkymound
Which traits:
               Coat: Jewels
               Mane: Red Apocalypse
               Tattoo: Spirit of the Deer
               Hooves: Goddess of Time

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

"Heartbeat, a heartbeat; I need a heartbeat, a heartbeat."

#286 2013-10-18 17:01:38

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have yet to be lucky with any of your stallions Catitiz_PDT_24  But, I'm not losing hope yet. I have had 2 IT foals on my main, Krizmaf11. That was luck!

Busy with my trait list of all accounts, hopefully, I'd be joining soon.

#287 2013-10-18 19:21:51

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Welcome, Sylar, in our Project! Thank you for sharing your traits very much and I hope you'll get many ITs thanks to us ^^ My stallions are waiting for your requests. Please, don't let them wait too long xD

@Winter Night - Don't lose hope! Remember you can get any inheritable trait you want. It is only matter of time ;)

#288 2013-10-19 05:10:32

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Welcome Sylar

Would it be ok to send your stallion "Mourning Song" some request and could he wear winter bride set.
if you see ponies from my herd you like send request - some ponies names say they are glitches but im turning them to regular colors but cant afford to change names. i have converted all earths, fires, and loves so far.

#289 2013-10-19 19:10:53

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I am just sitting here impatiently while I wait for my ponies to be due. Does anyone know what the set with a glass cage foreground is called? I think it's a duo for the Keeper of Secrets.

#290 2013-10-20 01:18:31

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

phatcat28 a écrit:

Welcome Sylar

Would it be ok to send your stallion "Mourning Song" some request and could he wear winter bride set.
if you see ponies from my herd you like send request - some ponies names say they are glitches but im turning them to regular colors but cant afford to change names. i have converted all earths, fires, and loves so far.

Has been set with the Winter Bride set and accepted the requests, hope you get ITs. ^^
And I shall take a look.

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

#291 2013-10-21 03:06:05

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre

thank you thank you likky and your stallion Karnioth he gave me Peacock mane, and a snow queen tattoo from the mare, 2 different breedings.

So now could I try for the Valentines 2010 mane THANKS

#292 2013-10-21 06:25:48

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Congrats on the IT, Phat,I'm so happy for you! :D

Winter Night, of course you shouldn't loose hope, no matter how much time it takes to get the traits you want! Exactly as Likky said :) But I keep my fingers crossed for you not to have to wait too long ! :)

Win, please,visit my stallions too, they're waiting! Hehe :D I'll try to mix a nice set from those traits you mentioned in your post above ^^

Fl0w3r, I must apologize to you, I've been quite busy for the last few days, and when you sent me the last batch of Requests on my Dodecnew account I checked the Forum and saw Win's post as the last one and now I see it wasn't the only new post at that moment. So it seems that I accepted your Requests with the wrong (previous) Tattoo. Sorry for that. I'll make sure to check our topic properly before accepting any Requests from now on.
Also,I've bought two Love boys for you :) First one is named Flower, I adopted him as he's cute and there was no stallion with grey elements in the BM. But after a while I checked again and found a boy with Grey pastel Coat :) His name's Grey Flower,last pony on my second account. Their Breeding Points are all yours ^^ With the right traits this time,I promise... (;

Sylar, welcome! I'm glad that you've joined us and decided to share your traits,too :o) The list looks impressive,I'll take a closer look at it later :> I hope you'll have fun in the Project, with Breeding and Inheriting ^^

#293 2013-10-21 20:59:57

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Congrats, Phat! And sure, I put new mane on my stallions you requested ;)

#294 2013-10-21 21:10:41

win1234
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@sylar - Sorry if it's a bit late, but welcome to the project! :) I hope you'll have success at getting IT foals with your favorite traits!

@phatcat - Congrats w/ getting IT foals! Unfortunately, I did not acquire any from my latest set of foals. So, I'm going to send requests again. :)

@dodec - I must thank you again for helping me in the hopes of inheriting new traits. I will be sending requests soon!

#295 2013-10-21 21:39:02

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Thank you for the welcomes, I really appreciate them. ^^
I had been wanting to join for a long while but kind of felt iffy about it, but then I just went ahead and joined. I hope I can help y'all achieve ITs.

#296 2013-10-21 22:05:02

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I had an Autumn Tree coat inherit from Dodec.

Dodecnew:
Morning Star coat
Von Rothbart mane
Autumn Tree tattoo
Summer Groom hooves

Likky:
Fall Bride coat
Winter Bride mane
Imperial Beloved tattoo
Imperial Beloved hooves

Dodec, that's really okay. I really don't mind at all. Thank you for adopting the ponies! :3

#297 2013-10-22 01:07:42

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I hope I'm doing this right on matters of requesting. Px

Dodec1
Coats: first set of the Oracles' Store
Manes: Goddess of Time
Tattoos: Wings of Innocence
Hooves: Atipico

phatcat28
Coats: Grey Cat
Manes: Night Glitter
Tattoos: Snowdrop
Hooves: Epona

I'll be checking out you ponies, win1234. ^_^

#298 2013-10-22 10:10:43

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Congrats on the IT, Fl0w3r :D I'm glad it wasn't that doubled Tattoo after all... :P

Win, for your Requests I used Message of Love Mane, Easter Spirit Tattoo, Emily Funeral Coat and Momy's day Hooves :) Next time you send Requests, I'll use another combination of the elements of the sets you mentioned above. Is it a right "system" or do you have another idea for how it should work? :P

Sylar, now send Requests as you like : a few mares to one stallion or a few mares to a few stallions :) My boys can't wait, hehe ^_^

#299 2013-10-24 02:23:06

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre

today i received a trait from a breeding from my pony to my second account pony and from that union i got a lily of the valley mane.

yesterday i got a trait but it was from my mare, I had already bred a bunch with the mares traited, I thought someone told me that was the best possible way of getting traits but it seems i get more of my own then the ones im trying for. so for now on my mares will be bare.

#300 2013-10-24 08:44:40

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have exactly that thing on my main! I have gotten like 3 IT foals now and none of someone else Catitiz_PDT_28 But, I am not complaining. I have a question though, these trait lists, on what program are you guys doing them? Like is there a special web or way to do it? I have way too many to list like:
Hooves: blah blah blah...
Manes: blah blah blah...

So they will need to be made like you guys do it. I just have no idea how Catitiz_PDT_24

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr