Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2012-09-03 20:48:39

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Pony Vallee's 6th Birthday

I don't see why you can't take a couple seconds a week to check the board or the "town." It looks like in the future we'll have more stuff to check on and I'm pretty sure it won't all fit on the quick bar. Taking a little more time on a game you like isn't as much of a sacrifice as you're making it sound. There's a bit of a bug in the system, which is completely understandable seeing as human beings make mistakes and their programs reflect that. This issue with not getting announcements is new within the last couple of weeks.

And as for "reliable service" you, and everyone else, does get as reliable service as the developers and stuff can give us at the present time. They're not perfect, but at least they do try. I've seen it happen.

#27 2012-09-04 01:16:38

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Yeah, I didn't know where it was at first, too, so I looked around. I like to go to the Town section because of the big tree house in the center, it reminds me of the Library in  the TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"; {I imagine Twilight Sparkle is living there and at any moment might pop out for a walk :) } Sadly, I won't be able to open all the presents, boo-hoo...

#28 2012-09-04 11:35:14

akantia
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: UK

I wish the event lasted a little longer than a week as that's how long the usual duet traits quests last but it has been fun anyway

#29 2012-09-04 14:12:57

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The same thing happened to me : was logging every day using the quick bar and using the gazette for any update( especially as we can't get rid of it : it apears each time we log in)- I would assume that something as big as the birthday would be there.

I discovered the event on Thursday evening by logging into forum to find out to find out if there were any updates to the Birthday event.(Yes, the irony)  After last year I did not want to  let my hopes get up too high.

I also not able to complete this event

BUTTTTTTTTTT
I would also like to say that this event is really a lot more interesting than past events which were fustratingly complicated or difficult.

I am fustrated that for once it was an event that I could complete

However I would like to say Happy Birthday PV !!!!!

#30 2012-09-06 12:50:42

ingridskramyr
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Namarien
Site web

Happy Birthay Poneyvalle! This was an awesome event! Have open all of my presents. Thank's to all! :3

We wil one day
Venture to the stars

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr