Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-08-01 06:25:34

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Suggestion for future events

Okay so... I've been thinking about how for the Olympic Event, we have to complete all the quests or buy the ones we couldn't to get the ENTIRE set. And if we don't have enough feez to buy the rings or time to complete the tasks, we miss out on the ENTIRE set.

My suggestion is this: Make certain parts of the quests pertain to certain parts of the available set. Like, one part could be to win the hooves and another for the mane and so on. This way, we can earn the entire set or just part of it and we don't miss out on the whole thing if we don't have the feez or time to get the entire thing.

And if we do manage to earn the set, we could also win, like, a background or something as a "Hey, you did the entire quest, good job!" thing.

I'm just talking about making this suggestion pertain to the EVENT quests, not the every week duet quests or whatever. I also know that these quests are SUPPOSED to be challenging, I get that, I do.

I was just thinking "What if I'm not able to get on Pony Valley the last day of the quests and I haven't gotten the Green Ring yet? I'm gonna miss out on the ENTIRE set... and then there are people who wouldn't have gotten the other quests done and don't have the feez to pay for them. They miss out on the ENTIRE thing too..." And then I was sad so... this suggestion came out of it.

#2 2012-08-02 04:43:10

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Suggestion for future events

Thats actually a good idea. Having somewhat of a chance for the traits would be nice. But then I guess it would be like any old quest since that's exactly what they do with them.

Or how about don't ask for what may not even happen. Like for the green Ring. People who cant afford impatience potions can only breed twice on this quest. And they're asking for a PURE green pony. That is pretty rare. I got it only because I had two Pure green ponies. Maybe ask for something else, like breed a pony that has at least one pure color. No specific one. This way we have more of a chance for that.

And the way they have the Yellow Ring for the trophies. There are old players who have so many ponies, that they have to go for bigger accomplishments then people who are new. Maybe in the future they could do by the total of the trophies instead of finishing a certain number added.

Overall I think its a great idea.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr