Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#51 2012-12-06 23:26:23

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Celestial School of Magic (PG-13)

"Wow! Usually ponies where I come from stay down for a while if they're scared of flying. That was brilliant!" Angel said. "Let's go inside now."

#52 2012-12-07 18:26:57

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"I hope my head will be on properly tomorrow morning!" Carmen smiled "Let's." and she walked through the door.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#53 2012-12-09 17:05:24

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

We walked on till we saw ponies coming out of a room. "Wow! There so many more ponies than I thought there were going to be!"

#54 2012-12-12 18:40:44

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Yup there sure are!" Carmen breathed, taking in her surroundings and looking at all the ponies. She picked out what she presumed was a member of staff and explained what had happened, looking over her shoulder she saw Angel shuffling her foot. The staff member said that he would take her for a check up before supper and bed with the nurse. Presently she was whisked away to a small room labled the medical room. A chubby pony gave a quick look up and down her and advised she go to bed straight after the evening meal despite Carmen's protests about meeting some other ponies. She explained how nervous she was about making friends and not being liked by anyone because of her differences to everyone else. The nurse tutted and said not to let it get to her and to enjoy her time at the Celestial school of magic. The meal was good and she was informed that Angel had been taken to unpack while she had been with the nurse and then told to go and get a seat for mealtime. The kind nurse said that her friend would not be hard to find in the eating area as if she went quickly but obviously not too quickly she would see few people there and could simply wait. So she was reunited with her friend and told her the news. The outside world was bleak and soon it was raining, she could hear the raindrops on the roof above her and see the glistening droplets on he windows gently running down to the window sill to sit until they were knocked off their perch. She sat in thoughtful silence, staring into space, seeing through the world to who knows where.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#55 2012-12-22 16:15:14

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Skye waited until the vestibule was nearly empty before retrieving her schedule. It was simple, orderly, and mapped out on the back. Her eyes caught the fine print and she peered at it quizzically. Roommates are optional. Please report to the head mistress for further details. The signature underneath was a blur and she did not take time to decifer it. Outside the pale rays of sunshine warmed her coat, turning it a brilliant shade of purple. Her mane glittered like diamonds. She could see several horses smiliing around. Chatting, flirting, and getting to know there way around. She took to the path back down to the docks and stated out at the glimmering lagoon. The water caught the suns light just enough to make the surface shimmer. Skye took a deep breath and sat down at the edge of the pier. She swirled her hooves in the cool blue water and pondered her surroundings. This place was so new and yet so familiar. And Apollo. It had been 10 years since she had last seen him. Deep down old feelings still lingered but she did her best to quench them. Skye's thoughts were broken as she heard hoof steps approaching her. She whirled to discover......

- PS and V1 player -

#56 2013-01-03 20:05:32

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Carmen had recently got her schedule and was looking at it with angel, her lessons were set out clearly but something was wrong, on the following day for her study she had shadow travelling, the next study lesson was storm riding and the last day of the week had earth molding. She stared at it in disbelief. Then she stared at it with even more disbelief.
“What on earth? Fire dancing is what I should be learning! I can’t do all these.” Carmen finished flatly. In her opinion enough had happened that day, why should she and angel get all the trouble? She looked around. Everyone seemed normal and the only thing was really slight tension between groups which was no surprise seeing as they had probably never met and nerves about where everything was which was also natural on a first day.
Lucky for her though she found out she was to share a dorm with Angel and another pony. Her dorm was modern, compact and neat, like her schedule. Her bed seemed nice enough too with crisp cream covers and a wooden frame she thought might be oak. Carmen breathed deeply, she smelt the cleanliness of the room along with the fresh smell you only get after rainfall followed by gentle wisps of sunlight that break through the clouds like faint gold ribbons. What would Jerry think?

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#57 2013-01-05 03:13:11

fandangostriker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

(Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but I'm back and plan on catching up)

Bumblesweet walked up and retrieved her schedule and took a minute to scrutinize it and the map it provided. She took note of the fact that roommates were optional and planned to inquire whether she had one or not. After finishing her evaluation of her schedule, she decided that before heading to her dorm she would head back outside and at least have one moment to really take in the school's outside area for just a moment. She walked up to the lagoon, not really paying heed to the other ponies around her. 'I should really start getting acquainted with the others, but I'll get on that later.' she thought to herself, watching her bumblebee shaped pendant shine with the sun's bright rays.

Dernière modification par fandangostriker (2013-01-05 23:41:10)

#58 2013-01-05 23:56:51

fandangostriker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

(Also I changed Bumblesweet's description a bit, if that's alright{A few last minute touches I hadn't thought of at the time}. If it's not I can always revert it back.)

#59 2013-01-16 14:13:58

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

She looked at her map of the school and found reception, she would be able to make it before brekfast and so she started out of the room, leaving her bed hurriedly made and walked down one corridor, then another, then another. She looked at her map again and groaned, infront of her there was a single door saying teachers only, she was at a dead end. Once she had retraced her steps to her dorm she started again and found Reception. She said that her schedule did not make any sense and the receptionist responded in a huffy manner as is to say she was not really bothered. But dutifully printed another schedule with Carmen's name on it. This one looked more promising. Only Fire dancing for her studies and relief washed over her in a great wave. She handed her old schedule in and hurried to breakfast. Was she too late... was she too early for breakfast... What if she did not get a meal? These thoughts left no room for thinking where she was going...

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#60 2013-02-11 17:15:55

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Skye shrugged the early morning rays away and slowly blinked her eyes. It was early, much to early to meet in the mess hall but she readied herself nonetheless. There were no rules about leaving the dorm room, only that you could not leave the building until 7am. She huffed. She'd chosen not I have a roommate, but the trio of girls next foot had certainly kept her awake. Now there room was quiet, as they most presumably slept. Skye tossed her mane back and strode into the empty hallway, her hooves scuffling on the worn carpeted floor. She reached the end of the corridor and tiptoed down the stairs. Upon teaching the lobby she looked around for and administrator but to her dissatisfaction there was none to be found. With a groan she turned, just in time to catch the fleeting glimpse of a young mare as she disappeared out into the haze.

- PS and V1 player -

#61 2013-02-21 16:39:33

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

A long corridor, then another one...then another, followed by another. But she came to breakfast only a little late and hurried in, the door creaked loudly as she opened it which made all the nearby ponies briefly turn their heads before turning back to their food. At least her luck seemed to have finally come. But with this day came her first lesson, what pony wouldn't be nervous?

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr