Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-06-11 17:08:30

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

News: the breeder file

Everyone can check it. Now, when other players click on your name on the podium, your file will be displayed. And your friends will click on your file instead of clicking on your heard in your friends' bar. <br>

An insert is specially made for you to write about yourself. You can change its colors (text and background), incorporate an image and tell us anything you like about yourself! <br>

On your file, you can now display your favorite ponies (up to 5 ponies), there will also be a link to your herd, of course.<br>

A html page you can entirely personalize will be available very soon for all players, outside the game. You'll be able to display this page without connecting to the game and send it to all your friends, even those who aren't PonyVallee players.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/newsmoulin.png

#2 2012-06-11 17:52:50

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: News: the breeder file

It's so great to see that the Description option is back and upgraded! :D I should have saved my V1 Descritption, uhh >.< Can't wait to have some free time to make my profile colorful again ^^ And to check other players' profiles too, they are all so interesting to see :3

#3 2012-06-11 22:56:33

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: News: the breeder file

YAY!!!! thats all I can say! I thought we lost it for good *Sniff*

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr